Double Trouble 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nigel

Hi all, just wanted to show a couple of pics of the new Vision I just finished over Christmas. The boat is a Vision 40, motors are modified CMB 21RS, legs are Lawless with OS drives, Pipes are Silver Bullets and the props are Andy Brown X642 with 3.8” pitch. This is the second twin I’ve built (hence Double Trouble 2), the first was for my Dad and has twin stock OS motors on it. This time thought I might see what the boat can do with a little horse power. Just have to wait for the travk to dry out so I can get some testing done with it. Thanks for looking and watch out all you 40 boats next year.

Nigel.

vision1.jpg

vision2.jpg

vision3.jpg

vision4.jpg

vision5.jpg

vision6.jpg

have to agree with dick on this one..... "very very nice"..... thing looks awsome,,,well they both do.... :p ....

gotta love a twin,,,no matter what form.... :D

Nice boats Nigel. I hope you are enjoying the 45 sgx. I like that mac on that boat lol

be safe and stay in touch ok.

Julian

Very nice Nigel...

How did you solve the problem with the double throttle? One servo?

Is it correct that the throttles are opposite connected?

Ronald

Very nice Nigel...

How did you solve the problem with the double throttle? One servo?

Is it correct that the throttles are opposite connected?

Ronald
Hi Ronald,

Yes one servo for both throttles and one servo for both mixture valves. The throttle has to be a cable to allow for the changing length as the motors pivot during turning.

WOW - seen this today and dam is shinny.

One top paint job.

Extremely clean and neat setup.

Nice work Nigel

Dave

Latest posts

Back