• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD----LeeCraft XT-460 w/K&B 7.5 Pro,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastsrt

Due to spending all my free time flying r/c heli's i have been putting the boats on the back burner and need to sell them. Someone needs to make use of them before the dust takes over. This is a LeeCraft XT-460 that has a K&B 7.5 Pro that little to no time on it. The hull is excellent with no damage anywhere and the cowling has a chip on the top from a starter motor slip that everyone has done quite a few times. This boat will come with the hull and motor as picture shows and it also has a few extras which are a remote third needle valve, extra new carb, new untouched lower cases and another set of lower cases that have been cut for a pipe. Everything is in great shape and needs to be put to use. The servos in the boat are older S-148's which probably wouldn't be used but there are about 10 gear sets that are new that will come with it as well. I have a few more pics of this besides the one that is below, send me a PM or email me at [email protected] and i will send them on and answer any questions that you have.

Everything as listed above, hull, motor, extra parts, etc $400 obo

I can't get the pic or pics to post right now, i think they are way to big. PM or email me and i will get them to you asap. Thanks.

Donnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to spending all my free time flying r/c heli's i have been putting the boats on the back burner and need to sell them. Someone needs to make use of them before the dust takes over. This is a LeeCraft XT-460 that has a K&B 7.5 Pro that little to no time on it. The hull is excellent with no damage anywhere and the cowling has a chip on the top from a starter motor slip that everyone has done quite a few times. This boat will come with the hull and motor as picture shows and it also has a few extras which are a remote third needle valve, extra new carb, new untouched lower cases and another set of lower cases that have been cut for a pipe. Everything is in great shape and needs to be put to use. The servos in the boat are older S-148's which probably wouldn't be used but there are about 10 gear sets that are new that will come with it as well. I have a few more pics of this besides the one that is below, send me a PM or email me at [email protected] and i will send them on and answer any questions that you have.
Everything as listed above, hull, motor, extra parts, etc $400 obo

I can't get the pic or pics to post right now, i think they are way to big. PM or email me and i will get them to you asap. Thanks.

Donnie
about 2 min after this was posted i sent you a pm.. still would like to see pics bud, thanks

terry

Pics sent to all that requested them. Here are a few since i couldn't get them to work last night, they were way to big. These are new today.

Latest posts

Back