New COOPERP JUST RELEASED!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickJones

Now available .!!!!!!!!!

COOPER PIPES has just released A NEW QHP QUIET PIPE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE NITRO READY TO RUN CLASSES. THE NEW PIPE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE RTR class of boats using (.15-.21engines) and will be a (DROP-IN ) REPLACEMENT OF THE ORIGINAL PIPE WITH A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN AVAILABLE (HP) THROUGHT THE ENTIRE RPM RANGE.

The new QHP .15-.21 is available for immediate shipment.

The correct website address is: http://www.cooperpipes.com/ .

This will be a great replacement for those other pipes that are on the loud side but the price may scare some people off.

Any dB numbers or any increase in speed/RPM over what else is out there?

I don't want to sound like I was putting it down as there is a need for a good pipe for the .15-.21 engines (and even the .12's) those people that are looking for that extra edge over what we've been used to running have been waiting for years for a pipe like this. I was just afraid that those with the under $300.00 RTR boats might get sticker shock as the rest of us are used to these prices for a quality pipe.

Agreed, most of these engines cost less than the pipe.

I don't want to sound like I was putting it down as there is a need for a good pipe for the .15-.21 engines (and even the .12's) those people that are looking for that extra edge over what we've been used to running have been waiting for years for a pipe like this. I was just afraid that those with the under $300.00 RTR boats might get sticker shock as the rest of us are used to these prices for a quality pipe.

Just returned from testing the new Cooper 18 Pipe. The test boat is a Miss Vegas with mods to the sponsons. The fuel was 40% O'Donnell. The prop was an Octura M440. Outside temp was 42F. Previous best speed was 42 mph with a MAC 2.5 pipe. Top speed today was 44 mph and a greatly reduced sound level. Faster and quieter, nice. :D

JD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back