• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW CMB MOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhhh.... in stock where?
In Andy's old parts bin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
Andy is a great guy so is Stu right now Stu has the only motors to be had. Im not a splashing fan neither is Stu so dont drag him into Andys BEEF with CMB......Mike
Very true. Stu has already posted elsewhere how this current situation makes him uneasy with the "appearance" of the "new" 45. Stu's a smart guy, he sees the splash & is feeling the pinch of being in the middle. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh.... in stock where?

I have brand new CMB's in stock. In stock as in my garage.. What do you need?

Can we at least keep the CMB/MAC BS out of one post????

Charley

Andy knows what Wins on Sunday........ Sells on Monday, Thats all CMDI has to do is Build some engines that Go to the FRONT & WIN....

Charlie Don`t take it wrong... I own several CMB`s They are Not my 1st choice of engines, But I do own a few new ones......

Andy knows what Wins on Sunday........ Sells on Monday, Thats all CMDI has to do is Build some engines that Go to the FRONT & WIN....
:ph34r: Joe Are you make For SURE!!???? I will see happen on Monday :huh:

Well as much as I hate to do this but some new prices have come in so therefore I must edit my prices.

21 Long stroke $300.00

21 Long outbd $345.00

21 RS $370.00

21 RS otbd $385.00

Valvola $385.00

45 Hydro 04 $375.00

45 EVO ll RS $397.00

45 Hydro 06 $397.00

67 Hydro 02(green) $430.00

80 Hydro(green) $365.00

80 Hydro RS $475.00

90 Evo ll(ABC) $420.00

91 EVO RS $570.00

100 EVO $430.00

101 EVO RS $570.00

35cc GAS $1675.00

Headers: 21 thru 80 are $30.00

90 thru 100 are $32.00

These are 1 motor prices and shipping will be extra. These are as fair a price as I can get, hope this will help some of us stay in the hunt for trophies. Thanks for looking, bj

Bruce, your prices are good. I hope they hold still or otherwise the sport will suffer. I have built boats for many people. Seaducers, Bermuda Twins, Tunnels, Speedmasters, etc. For the sake of our sport I hope these prices hold.

Hello could i get more information on the 67 hydro 99 for $200. I looking for a motor for my 1/8 scale Dumas Atlas Van Lines would this be a good candidate?

Its pretty good in stock form. Put a $56 OS 9B carb (Phils hobby shop) on it and it really makes it more user friendly. Hell of a deal for under $300

Its pretty good in stock form. Put a $56 OS 9B carb (Phils hobby shop) on it and it really makes it more user friendly. Hell of a deal for under $300
Yep & a night's worth of Dremel work matching ports with additional some light massaging & that hydro motor will flat scream & be reliable. I did up a couple of those for people that ran very well indeed. Dan is correct, the OS 9B is the single best thing you can do for that motor stock or modded. B)

Latest posts

Back