• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
A hodge podge of stuff for sale-

1- three AA 80/90 pipes swedged up to match CMB headers, run once- $80 each or $150 for the pair- one SOLD to Mike, two SOLD to Bob.

2- Mike Hughes 1/8th scale turn fin- $35- SOLD to Mark

3- 7" long 4 1/2" wide 2 1/4" tall positive seal O ring radio box- $25- SOLD on JRCBD

4- Pair of ultra precision flow control valves, killer for flow meters- $40 pair- SOLD on JRCBD

5- Gerhart mufflers for 67 & up motors- $50 for the pair- SOLD to Julian

6- OPS 67/80 solid mount - $15

7- OS piston/sleeve set #22303010 - FREE you pay postage

8- three CMB remote 3rd channel needles- $20 each- all SOLD

9- K&B headers 21 & 67/82- FREE you pay postage - SOLD to Arnie

10- MACs 11cc pipe, couple small dings won't hurt performance - $25 - SOLD to John

11- four new International Hobbies (Muck copy) 15cc pipes with 1" lead ins added on - $50 each - all SOLD

12- RC Boat Co. cowl set and LK dummy Merlin - $200 will not separate - SOLD to Ozzy

13- Dumas7035 full body driver kit - missing floorboard - $30 - SOLD to Ozzy

14- Quicksilver Qwikbalance includes 1/8" 3/16" & 1/4" precision ground shafts - $75 - SOLD to Greg

15- pair of Insane prop blast water pick ups - $20 for both- SOLD on JRCBD

The Qwikbalance is really nice, the shafts store in the base. The flow control valves are high end pieces that I think came from Frank Orlic. The radio box is real nice and has wood base that detaches from box. The solid motor mount I'm guessing is for OPS as CMB case is a tad too wide. The International Hobbies pipes are really well made and are very good pipes, I have a couple of their 67/80 versions. The Dumas driver kit is missing the plastic floor piece easily replicated in wood. Checks, money orders and Paypal ok. All prices plus postage.

Last edited by a moderator:
A hodge podge of stuff for sale-

1- two AA 80/90 pipes swedged up to match CMB headers, run once- $150 for the pair

2- Mike Hughes 1/8th scale turn fin- $35

3- 7" long 4 1/2" wide 2 1/4" tall positive seal O ring radio box- $25

4- Pair of ultra precision flow control vales, killer for flow meters- $50 pair

5- Gerhart mufflers for 67 & up motors- $50 for the pair

6- OPS 67/80 mount - $25

7- OS piston/sleeve set #22303010 NEW - $20

8- 2 CMB remote 3rd channel - $25 each

9- K&B headers 21 & 67- $20 for both
Don F i will purchase # 5 and the Boat ill call you tomorrow with payment details.

Julian

If you will accept a money order I will take the 1/8 scale turn fin. Sorry, I don't have pay pal.

Ummm......How much for the .90 Jagshooter??? LOL
I saw that to Buck,Thinking How much for that rigger,I would buy the rigger if it is for sale?
LOL! Two years in building/testing after I couldn't talk Stu into making a 90/101 sized Shooter. That was an old pic (with VAC91 in it) and a number of changes were made after that including the 101 that now sits in it. I'm REAL HAPPY with how it turned out after the final test session at our last outing and it's not going anywhere. :)

Ummm......How much for the .90 Jagshooter??? LOL
I saw that to Buck,Thinking How much for that rigger,I would buy the rigger if it is for sale?
LOL! Two years in building/testing after I couldn't talk Stu into making a 90/101 sized Shooter. That was an old pic (with VAC91 in it) and a number of changes were made after that including the 101 that now sits in it. I'm REAL HAPPY with how it turned out after the final test session at our last outing and it's not going anywhere. :)
If you ever decide to turn it lose let me know.I would be A buyer. :)

I'll take the four international pipes depending on how similar they are to the Muck 15cc pipe..pm sent for detailed info.

Back