Andy Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

Happy Birthday Andy! Try and get out and burn some NITRO!
biggrin.gif

Happy B-day. Thanks for what you do for everyone in the hobby. Have a good one.

Tim Leyde

Andy Brown,,, happy birthday sir... thanks for all you do for us boaters... have a great day and a great dinner.... ;)

alden

Happy Birthday Man!

I can remember the first time I met you. It was in Manteca.

I introduced myself.... "Hi my name is Roger Jr. your boats are fast"... You replied "Yah I've seen you race... you're good!" and so a long term friendship began to foster...

I think it was the 1997 and it was the first time I saw the Eagle SG. You claimed 80 mph with your K-90 powered SG and Brian Neale, A fast guy at that time didn't believe you. They asked you to make a radar run to prove it so you politely asked everyone to hold their boats off the water so you can make a few passes. You ran about half throttle around the course til you hit the front straight-away. You hit the throttle from the exit buoy of turn two straight at their radar gun about 2/3rds the way down the straight-away. You came around once more and you did it again. You brought the boat in and you thanked everyone for their cooperation. When they came off they off the mound where they were perched to get the radar reading they asked you how fast you went. You said I don't know how fast did I go? They showed you the radar gun and it said 87 mph.

If no one on the west coast knew you they knew you then. And I can remember a comment or two on how you conducted yourself like a gentlemen with humility and class throughout the whole ordeal. That's what I think of when I think of Andy Brown.

Happy Birthday.

Its been a pleasure to know you, and work with you.

: )

Also a happy birthday and the best wishes for you and Donna . Hope and pray that everything will go well.

Also happy boating , don't forget to take time for it. The clock doesn't stop counting.

Regards from a small country Belgium in Europe. Seems that our chocolate is also known??? But your props are even better.

Jef.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back