Lynx set up sheet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Davis

Supporting Member
I can't find the instructions that came with my Lynx tunnel. I was running it today and it is a bit light in bow. It likes to bounce a bit also. if someone has a copy of the set-up sheet that they could scan and email me I would appreciate it. [email protected]

Thanks,

Zach

I can't find the instructions that came with my Lynx tunnel. I was running it today and it is a bit light in bow. It likes to bounce a bit also. if someone has a copy of the set-up sheet that they could scan and email me I would appreciate it. [email protected]

Thanks,

Zach
Got one here on as an electronic file I will hunt it down and send it too you email address.

Thanks,

Zach
Got one here on as an electronic file I will hunt it down and send it too you email address.
:D
Great,

Thank you very much.

Zach

Thanks,

Zach
:D
Great,

Thank you very much.

Zach
Zach I cant seem to find the dern thing and I know it was on my CPU so Bill Gates has hid it on me somewhere..........Still looking. I will try to get Ron Drake and see if he has one available.

EDIT: I found it and it is on the way too you! This is from 3/06 but as far as I know should still be this or at least close to this setup. Look in your email for CURRENT LYNX SETUP. I left a meesage for Drake to double check that but no call back yet!

Last edited:
Drake's out of the country for a few days. Let me look around, but I think mine's at his house too....

RP

Get a hold of Mike Byers.Mike sent me a copy for the lynx.

Dave roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron told me he made some changes to them since you guys starting building the boats. Might want to confirm though. I have a paper copy from Ron, but no way to scan.

~ James

Back