• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12 rigger hardware?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Whitbeck

If thare was some one that make rudders and struts how many of you would want a set. ? depending on price . and dose any one have a idea

for a stuts that would be sutable?

Jimmy whitbeck

Owner of J&D machine and products

Jimmy, I've seen some of your stuff over on JRCBD. I can get you some measurements for the Hammerhead .12 to work from. 2-3/4" wide by 1-7/8" high. The transom has Carbon fiber doublers on the back and right side if a right side rudder mount is needed. Light weight and inexpensive are key words here. Let us know what you can do! Tom could let you know what he has to work with.

if the quality/price was right i might want to be a dealer
At this time I would say the price will between 30. to 38 . us dollars. for the rudder assembly the blade is .750 wide, 4" long max. and 3" that could be in the water, and for those that will as the traling edge is aprox. .187 at this time. and will be a break away desgine.Tom email me directly about a dealer type of program: jdmachine @ 99west.com

Jimmy Whitbeck

Owner of J&D machine and products

Jimmy, put it this way, I just spent $82.80 for Octura hardware from Gary Preusse. Others like Fuller's want close to a C-note for theirs. We're talking strut, rudder, Hughey flex cable, stuffing tube with teflon liner and flex hex and drive dog. This might give you a comparison to work with.

Back