"UNCLE BILL"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph Kemp

Bill McGraw was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon by his son. He can't keep food down. Also has emphsema real bad,and is suseptible to any little bug that goes around.

GET WELL BILL!!

:blink: I talked to Mr. McGraw yesterday morning but he didn't say anything about being under the weather.

Get well Bill.

-Buck-

:blink: I talked to Mr. McGraw yesterday morning but he didn't say anything about being under the weather.

Get well Bill.

-Buck-

Thats Bill, he just doesn't let on that anything is wrong.

Get well soon Bill! Evansville is calling you!

Ron

Last edited:
I talked to Bill about 10 days ago concerning a large order I had... He seemed like he didn't feel well at all when I talked to him that day. I hope he gets well soon.. It seems as if he has had a constant battle the past 4-5 years.

Best wishes to him on a speedy recovery. He is a true gentleman.

Bill,

I hope you get well very soon and recover further at home, Thats place to be, not a hospital

I hope for a speedy recovery

Ronal.

I don't think Bill looks at this sight. If you wish to send a card, mail to 1325 Carol Drive, Memphis, TN 38116 and I hope someone will deliver to him. GOOD GUY.

Hey Stu, hope all is well with you!

It really doesn't matter if he reads the board, our thoughts and prayers are the power :) Although a card in his hand works wonders as well.

Ron

Last edited:
A very good friend of mine & Larry's, Ken Dunn, has passed on to us that Bill is now at home recovering from his bout at the hospital. Keep those prayers going as Ken has said Bill isn't feeling to good just now but he is home resting............Will post more as soon as we are able to. Ken is planning on going to visit him soon.........

Back