• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

X MONO FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAT RICHIE RACING

I have a Seaducer X mono Gold (flake) white bottom with a highly modified CMB 101 with a Macs pipe and Cooper muffler and custom hardware.

This is one of the fastest X mono I've every seen. It comes with 10 new glow plugs a brand new Andy Brown X470 prop all servos and BV 3rd needle. Also includes starter w/ t handle CMM glow stick and the power panel pre wired for 12 and 24 volt. This boat was built and motor modified by Ken Mortiz @ Compliance Machine. I am selling this for him, if you've heard of him he builds some of the best engines on the west coast.... PERIOD call Richard @520-631-8656 I have pics as well $600.00 FIRM + SHIPPING ...... THIS IS A AWESOME BUY

SORRY GUYS THIS SOLD VERY QUICKLY.... IF IT DOESNT PAN OUT I WILL CONTACT YOU THAT HAVE REPLIED ...... THANK YOU AND HAPPY BOATING

I HAVE A POST COMING THIS WEEK END WITH ABOUT 50 PROPS FOR SALE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Seaducer X mono Gold (flake) white bottom with a highly modified CMB 101 with a Macs pipe and Cooper muffler and custom hardware. This is one of the fastest X mono I've every seen. It comes with 10 new glow plugs a brand new Andy Brown X470 prop all servos and BV 3rd needle. Also includes starter w/ t handle CMM glow stick and the power panel pre wired for 12 and 24 volt. This boat was built and motor modified by Ken Mortiz @ Compliance Machine. I am selling this for him, if you've heard of him he builds some of the best engines on the west coast.... PERIOD call Richard @520-631-8656 I have pics as well $600.00 FIRM + SHIPPING ...... THIS IS A AWESOME BUY
send pics to [email protected]

Sent you a PM, If we can work that out (or not) - I will take it. Don't need pics. ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys this mono sold in a few hours.... If it doesnt pan out I will contact those who have replied......

Thank you.... happy boating

Sent you a PM, If we can work that out (or not) - I will take it. Don't need pics. ;)
Andy
You're still dead !!!!!!!
Did you mean -When Momma finds out :blink:

Or when I have to deal with You, Gene, Tommy, Donny and the rest of the "Wild One's" ?? :rolleyes:

Too bad , the price was right, I wouldn't had to worry about beating it up so much with you guys...... ;)

Andy

Tom Andy is going to tell momma he bought it for the little one to have later on lol

Andy

Or when I have to deal with You, Gene, Tommy, Donny and the rest of the "Wild One's" ?? :rolleyes:

Too bad , the price was right, I wouldn't had to worry about beating it up so much with you guys...... ;)

Andy
Thought you were interested on a .45 Seaducer blue with white splatters! :blink:

Andy

Andy
Thought you were interested on a .45 Seaducer blue with white splatters! :blink:
Still am, don't worry. ;)

Get with ya soon Chris, promise.

Andy

Latest posts

Back