• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: simple 75Mhz AM transmitter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Hi Guys,

The topic title says it all.............

an old futaba Attack would be ideal. just need something for the kids to fool around with.

Thanks,

Bob the Fool :blink:

I've got at least one, maybe more, I can spare. They came out of Aquacraft RTR boats. They're 2 channel pistol grip AM radios. Removed from boat before it saw water. You can have the transmitter and matching receiver, with crystals for $25 plus shipping. How many are you looking for? ;)

Edit: I've also got a couple old (mid-80s vintage), not narrow banded, Futaba 4 channel AM stick radios on surface frequencies. Last time I checked, a couple years ago, they worked ok. I'd let you have these for the price of shipping, plus a little to cover the gas to run them to the PO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chuck,

Interested in the old futaba 4ch stick radio(s).

How much shipped to zip 60120 (Chicago area).

Got Paypal??

Thanks,

Bob the Fool :blink:

I have one that you can have - just pay $5 shipping. It has no crystal and the antenna is missing only the little button tip otherwise in great shape. Works fine no problems. It is an ATTACK-R model #FP-T2NBR. Let me know if interested and I'll ship it out priority mail. I do PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back