• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Orlic Jewel Balancer, will pay $250

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• BALANCER, 6-18-2008, SMALLER.bmp
    955.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
They are not too difficult to make, surly you could get a local machine shop or even someone with a mill in their garage to build you one. Attached are the plans from Frank and a photo of my interpretation.

I call mine the patients' tester! LOL

I don't have a Orlic Jewel Balancer, but I do make a ZERO Contact balancer. It comes with 1/4 and 3/16 shafts for $85.00
I purchased one of Steve's balancers on eBay. They are awesome. One of the best balancers Ive seen to date.

DANG!!! I guess now I gotta make some balancers. I know someone who has one. I just made arrangements to borrow one to het some measurements from so I'll have some by the end of January.

It's Christmas season now, and I am shut down till Janyary 7th.

I made this one years ago with Rod Geraghty's plans. Didn't have the aluminum so I used Lexan and brass rods. Still in use today.

I got the jewels from Rod Geraghty. The shafts...I don't remember, but he was making them at the time and he is on this site, maybe he will chime in.

Jerry

Prop Balancer 2.jpg

Prop Balancer 3.jpg

Prop Balancer.jpg

I have the shafts in stock. Points are precision ground. I had a couple hundred of each size made a few years ago. Only way to get the price reasonable was a large run.

$15 ea for 1/4" or 3/16" or a seat for $25. Shipping is $2.50

Latest posts

Back