• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NR Carbon OB pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Just tossing this out there as a feeler for the moment. Looking for an SPP NR carbon OB pipe. PM me with what you have, and a price shipped.

Thanks in advance!

Ok. I wanted to look through what I have to see if I have an extra. Ill let you know if I do. Good luck.

Rodney,

I have a muffled NR spare and a RS non-muffled with short stinger, but no extra NR non-muffled long stinger pipes. Sorry... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Garry,

It's my spare so I would rather not sell it. I am sure you can order a new one from Jeremy.

That one is interesting Tim. Looks like a TD pipe that had the stinger NR lengthened....Lol
This is the first ever SPP outboard pipe Dave H made and he got me to test it.

The stinger wasn't lengthened. The aluminium is from a failed 707 muffler. The stinger ID was .270" originally but was opened up - in this one a small relief hole was drilled in where the converging cone meets the stinger as a quick "pond tune" on the stinger...

Thats cool Tim. I saw the aluminum and thought the stinger was extended. Nice group of pipes... ;)

Latest posts

Back