• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&b 82 outboard parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeRcBoats

Hi,

a friend of mine is looking for parts for a k&b82 ouboard engine. He is in need for a piston, cylinder, rod and wristpin.

Does someone has some of the parts he want to get rid of.

Can only pay with PayPall and must be willing to ship to the Netherlands.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may actually have a new rod in the package, I will check in the shop in the morning Paul.

~James

I realy don't know where i must look for the transport kost... :(

but i'ff I pay you 265 dollar incl transport is that okey ?

I realy don't know where i must look for the transport kost... :(
but i'ff I pay you 265 dollar incl transport is that okey ?
Sorry for the delay in finding this info for you , just have not gotten to the post office to check . i'll try to check today or tomorrow . Thanks , Tom .

hi james..

do you have found the rod ??

and know a prise

greetz jaimy

P.S your inbox is full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jaimy, sorry for the delay. I have one new K&B .82 rod, and one lightly used K&B .82 rod. The used one is in excellent shape. I also have 4 new .82 head shims.

Shoot me 20 dollars to my paypal address, and its all yours. I will need you address. ( I cleaned out my PM box)

Paypal address is: [email protected]

Thanks, James

I see you live in germany.

so 1 can pay with euro's.

how mutch is it in euro's

greetz jaimy,

I dont have paypal, can I do it by bank transfer

Jaimy, you can send euros to me in the mail, but not a wire transfer. I am American, and my business bank is in the US. You can also sign up for paypal, its free, Or if you know someone who has it get them to send it.

James Clegg

Waldstrasse 13

66887 Neunkirchen a.P.

Deutschland

Thanks, James

Jaimy, you can send euros to me in the mail, but not a wire transfer. I am American, and my business bank is in the US. You can also sign up for paypal, its free, Or if you know someone who has it get them to send it.
James Clegg

Waldstrasse 13

66887 Neunkirchen a.P.

Deutschland

Thanks, James
Jaimy if you send me the money i will paypall it to James.

okey paul,

I'll send you the money so you can send it to james ;)

I speak you about this on msn ;)

greetz jaimy

Latest posts

Back