• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wanted: K&B 3.5cc Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi Fellow IW'ers,
I'm on the prowl for a nice K&B 3.5cc outboard, and if I may be picky, I'd prefer an SS or SX. Anyone have an engine that fits the bill they're willing to part with?

Thanks in advance.
Dean

If no one here has one, I have been buying for this guy on ebay for a collection.

1verti1 he is helping clear out a collection, for friends wife? He told me. All have been as he described. Fair and quick shipping packaged great. I have bought several new one in or with out original box for my collection. To display with the tunnel hulls in my new marine shop I'm trying to get built right now . Great to deal with and fast shipping. Just looked he has the SS model listed right now with muffler and gold head and carb. I bought a brand new one from him all still wrapped.

Thanks Guys,
$400 is a little out of my spending interest for a K&B. Looks like a nice engine, though.

You never knew when it came to K&B. They had a batch of red carburetors have an issue with the anodizing, so now they have the purple. At any given day, you could get different looking parts. Same part, just a different color. Towards the end and during Mecoa's time, they were building with new old stock.
Mike

Yes on the floor sweep models , but being a Outboard Mechanic. Shop Owner for years , Loved the outboard tunnel hulls since my cousin down the street had one when i was little. I collect and will and display in my new marine boat shop im building . With the Collection of Some dumas tunnel hull kits i built one from the early 90s, and some other tunnel hulls i have bought .

Back