• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Frank Orlic Jewel balancer for $250

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Albert,

I bet Frank will make one for $250.00?

Just shoot him an email.

I use my two everyday and I love em.

Good Luck In Your Search,

Mark

I have a good 3/16 and 1/4 inch shafts made by Jon Tibedeau(spelling)? I never got around to building the balancer.

Glenn

Glenn,

How long are they? And how much do you want for them?

Let Me Know Please,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

How long are they? And how much do you want for them?

Let Me Know Please,

Mark Sholund
Mark the 3/16" shaft is 1.990" long and the 1/4" shaft is 1.981" long. If you can use them, make an offer.Thanks,

Glenn

Nah, as long as the points are sharp and true they should be good. I just wanted some good shafts for my magnetic balancer. Have you got a price in mind that you want for them?

Cheers,

Dion.

Nah, as long as the points are sharp and true they should be good. I just wanted some good shafts for my magnetic balancer. Have you got a price in mind that you want for them?

Cheers,

Dion.
$26.00 Shipped for both in the lower 48 states O.K.?

Dion, Add $6.00 U.S.- that should be in the ballpark. I'll send you a PM with pmt. details if you're still intrested.

Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back