• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB 90 Evo2 Piston

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick J

Puttting the feelers out, looking for a CMB90 Evo piston and wrist pin clips (purple head). The sleeve looks to be in very good condition , the piston however is junk around the top.

Am thinking along the lines of the following options: A/ Piston only

B/ Custom made piston to match the sleeve

C/ Piston and Sleeve set

If anybody has anything or other good ideas, please let me know.

I haven't run the nitros for a few years (been bitten by the gas bug) and happened to come across a good nitro deal recently, hence I got a glowie again.

Johno

Western Australia

PayPal ready to roll

Puttting the feelers out, looking for a CMB90 Evo piston and wrist pin clips (purple head). The sleeve looks to be in very good condition , the piston however is junk around the top.

Am thinking along the lines of the following options: A/ Piston only

B/ Custom made piston to match the sleeve

C/ Piston and Sleeve set

If anybody has anything or other good ideas, please let me know.

I haven't run the nitros for a few years (been bitten by the gas bug) and happened to come across a good nitro deal recently, hence I got a glowie again.

Johno

Western Australia

PayPal ready to roll
CMB makes oversize pistons that can be fitted to your sleeve. I have one in stock. Also, I have P+S sets for the EVO II The Austrailian CMB distributor should be able to fix you up. If not, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Johno,

For a billet piston - Send it to Ranjit thru Paul Stirton B)

Tim.

Johno ,

Hobby Supplies (Australia) has original CMB manufactured 90 EVO2 pistons in stock. Phone: (03) 9722-2663.

Thanks for all the replies guys, it's appreciated...........looking into all the options presently

Tony, will give you a call in the next day or so.

Thanks

Johno

Back