• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Boris Mazor Flow Meter 1st Gen with NIMH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

Hey Boaters,

I am looking for a BM Flow Meter 1st Gen with NIMH batteries. Sligtly used is fine. Willing to trade with whatever parts motors etc.

tracy, gen 1 or 2 will have nimh, gen 3 is lipo. boris can upgrade the earlier ones to lipo also. try to get a gen2/2 pump version, more accurate & repeatable readings B) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Boaters,

I am looking for a BM Flow Meter 1st Gen with NIMH batteries. Sligtly used is fine. Willing to trade with whatever parts motors etc.
Tracy I have a Gen 1 That has been updated by Boris to the New LI Poly Battery power. Comes with with indicator & 2/3 cell D.C charger. Will sale for 150.00 I paid a extra $80 to get it up dated. This Is a Updated Gen I.... Not a Gen III. He is Sold Out of GEN III`s for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back