• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB adjustable outboard mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be helpful to know the size and possible even the mfgr of the motor / lower unit you plan on running..

It would be helpful to know the size and possible even the mfgr of the motor / lower unit you plan on running..
the mountwill be going onto a ts2 hull i am using a tt .21 outboard but the original mount will not allow for proper thrust angles to be set

i am looking for a mount to modify to be used on the outboard maybe somthing like the following

motor20mount20_2120with207_520foot.jpg

the mountwill be going onto a ts2 hull i am using a tt .21 outboard but the original mount will not allow for proper thrust angles to be set

i am looking for a mount to modify to be used on the outboard maybe somthing like the following

the mount that you have pictured i an HTB. it can be gotten at htbboats.com it is a very good mount.

the mount that you have pictured i an HTB. it can be gotten at htbboats.com it is a very good mount.
scott what is the dia of the hole ??

Perhaps contact Jerry Wyss on here. He has been modifying an octura mount for these things for ever, and they work great!

The TT pin is metric, and that mount above will set your engine back too far. I gave you some options in your

first topic in O/B Forum.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
That mount you have pictured is also only for mounting a 3.5 to a 7.5 lower unit. That is why it is vertically offset as well. It will not work for your application. Go with what Jerry told you, he knows TT's.

~James

Latest posts

Back