• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a starting belt

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyual767

I just looked in my parts drawer and both of my brand new belts are disintegrating :angry: ! I guess that's what happens when they sit unused for 6 or 7 years.

Anyway, it will cost me more to ship one from Tower Hobbies (even using Parts Express) than the belt actually costs!

Does anyone have one that they could sell and mail to me for a reasonable cost? My grown kids and two granddaughters are coming to visit us here at the beach in early August. I'm planning on taking my sons out with both of my gas boats and my "never in the water", OS .21 powered Dumas SK Daddle. Not in the salt water! I've got a nice sized retention pond that I use for RC boats!

Thanks for any help. By the way, I think that I need a belt about 17"......or so.

Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked in my parts drawer and both of my brand new belts are disintegrating :angry: ! I guess that's what happens when they sit unused for 6 or 7 years.

Anyway, it will cost me more to ship one from Tower Hobbies (even using Parts Express) than the belt actually costs!

Does anyone have one that they could sell and mail to me for a reasonable cost? My grown kids and two granddaughters are coming to visit us here at the beach in early August. I'm planning on taking my sons out with both of my gas boats and my "never in the water", OS .21 powered Dumas SK Daddle. Not in the salt water! I've got a nice sized retention pond that I use for RC boats!

Thanks for any help. By the way, I think that I need a belt about 17"......or so.

Danny
Danny,

I sell the belt you need, call me @ 256-779-6472 the belt sells for 3.50 + shipping

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies

Walt Barney

[email protected]

Danny,

Not sure where you live, but most vaccum repair stores carry the same ones that

we use in our boats.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

I get mine form a sewing machine repair shop and it's the same belt and they have them as long as you went and cheap.

Dave Roach

Mark and Dave, thanks for your replies. I was in downtown Jacksonville yesterday and I'm sure that I could've found a belt at either a vacuum cleaner or sewing machine shop. Unfortunately, I'm an hour's drive away from JAX and I don't have any plans to go there in the near future. There are no such stores here in my small town. I spoke with Walt and he is going to hook me up with a decently priced (including shipping) belt. I should have it in plenty of time to get my new OS 21RG-M broken in before my grown kids get here on 9 Aug!

Danny

Mark and Dave, thanks for your replies. I was in downtown Jacksonville yesterday and I'm sure that I could've found a belt at either a vacuum cleaner or sewing machine shop. Unfortunately, I'm an hour's drive away from JAX and I don't have any plans to go there in the near future. There are no such stores here in my small town. I spoke with Walt and he is going to hook me up with a decently priced (including shipping) belt. I should have it in plenty of time to get my new OS 21RG-M broken in before my grown kids get here on 9 Aug!

Danny
DANNY

Your belt is on the way should be there tomorrow

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies

I use DeWalt miter saw 10 grove belt spited for five starting belts ~20" long (part # 901630 BELT).

It is easy to split with utility knife and strong enough to start 26cc gas engine. You can get it in DeWalt service location. Boris

Back