• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a brend new piston/sleve 3.5 k&B outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoGendron

Hi

I wont to buy a brend new piston/sleve for a 3.5 k&B outboard early model part number #33-8901 if everyone as something post here

Thanks

i have about every piston and sleve combination K&B ever made and then some no one has. How early are you looking for. im not sure what part number goes with which ones. They also had several different exhaust port styles over the years. can you send me a pic of what you currently have or the measurments of what you want. or call me to discuss. 916-969-7575

i have about every piston and sleve combination K&B ever made and then some no one has. How early are you looking for. im not sure what part number goes with which ones. They also had several different exhaust port styles over the years. can you send me a pic of what you currently have or the measurments of what you want. or call me to discuss. 916-969-7575

Hey Paul,how's it goin'????[did you ever find out who stole your race car????]

Most of you guys on this forum haven't been around long enough in RC boating to know just how much Dassonville knows about K&B's and how many really good K&B parts I suspect he has......

If anyone is looking for Downey California K&B parts ,Paul probably has them.....don't be worrying about MECOA part numbers for the P&S's ....they have no bearing on what Paul is is offering you today.....

I don't know exactly what he has but I would compare Dassonvilles K&B inventory to a modern day K&B parts barn find......

Talk to Paul and tell him how you are going to use it and let him pick one out for you......I will tell you this that fit is everything with K&B P&S's......I have had lo-ports,hi-ports and everything in between run

like hell as long as the fit and breakin was good......K&Bs have to be handled with common sense and finesse not the brute force and awkwardness that most RC boaters pile on todays engines.....

Rod Geraghty

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Paul,how's it goin'????[did you ever find out who stole your race car????]

Most of you guys on this forum haven't been around long enough in RC boating to know just how much Dassonville knows about K&B's and how many really good K&B parts I suspect he has......

If anyone is looking for Downey California K&B parts ,Paul probably has them.....don't be worrying about MECOA part numbers for the P&S's ....they have no bearing on what Paul is is offering you today.....

I don't know exactly what he has but I would compare Dassonvilles K&B inventory to a modern day K&B parts barn find......

Talk to Paul and tell him how you are going to use it and let him pick one out for you......I will tell you this that fit is everything with K&B P&S's......I have had lo-ports,hi-ports and everything in between run

like hell as long as the fit and breakin was good......K&Bs have to be handled with common sense and finesse not the brute force and awkwardness that most RC boaters pile on todays engines.....

Rod Geraghty
Amen Rod. Still running one on my LeeCraft 460 today!!!! They are still very competitive motors!!!!!!...... ;)

Back