• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB A 67 pipe for a CMB 67 Sorry need 45 Parabolic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

I'm looking for a pipe for a CMB 67 Hydro if anyone is looking to let one go let me

know or if someone has a # to were I can buy a new one let me know please.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I have a MACS pipe w/a header I will let go cheap. I ran it on my mac motor. If you plan on racing it you will need a muffler on it though. Let me know. Ryon

I am using the new Andy Brown 67 Billet pipe on mine. They seem to have worked out the issues of the pipe coing apart. The newest one I recieved has been together for over 6 months with no failure. The pipe has good throttle response and power. I am pretty sure they have them in stock.

Rober

it's hard to beat a cmb big belly pipe and a cooper add-on muffler, for power, speed, and legal mufflering

Same setup on my 90~101 motors, CMB black fat belly with welded on cooper offset trumpet muffler, quiet and still plenty of usable power.

Back