• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 size Mono/Cat for a Jr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayErwin

Guys

Looking for a 21 size or close cat or mono for my son. Looking for something ready to go if possible. Not looking for a speed demon or show boat just something solid. Please let me know what you have....

Thanks

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys

Looking for a 21 size or close cat or mono for my son. Looking for something ready to go if possible Please let me know what....

Thanks

Jay
i have a real nice prather mono with a 3.5 k/b drum rotor engine just rebuilt with one race on it and the boat is orange and has the general lee graphics on it from the dukes of hazzard if your interested.

Can you please send pictures and price to [email protected]

Thanks

Jay

Guys

Looking for a 21 size or close cat or mono for my son. Looking for something ready to go if possible Please let me know what....

Thanks

Jay
i have a real nice prather mono with a 3.5 k/b drum rotor engine just rebuilt with one race on it and the boat is orange and has the general lee graphics on it from the dukes of hazzard if your interested.

Can you please send pictures and price to [email protected]

Thanks

Jay

Guys

Thanks

Jay
pics on the way

Jay, I have an Aeromarine "Mean Machine" with a long-stroke Novarossi, less receiver and prop? Thanks, Walt K

Latest posts

Back