Wine Run Aug 2nd Starlight, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bradley and the others who have offered to help

If you ask to enter Open Gas, It looks like that class will make. Bring your open boats.

Gas Cat has plenty of entries to make it so it will be just Gas Cats.

Drivers Meeting is 7:45AM

I have had people asking if they can setup Friday and the answer is yes. Just please wait till around 6PM when the Winery closes

so we don't interrupt the patrons too much.

Watch for Street Rods as you travel the interstates on your way here. The Street Rod Nationals are in town.

Mike do you need any donations? I have some Texas Roadhouse Gift cards I can donate, just let me know!
default_smile.png

Jeff, I'm not doing the heat setup but at this point you're in only if there are less than 5 boats in Open Gas (and I think there are) We won't add additional heats at this point.

I heard this evening that there are no activities at the Winery Friday evening so you can test then.

If you choose to run Open Water please use a caller and be aware of the Ducks and Geese.

We will be putting in buoys around 6PM so you'll have to work around us then.

On Saturday you will not be allowed to park on the blacktop parking area. That is reserved for Winery patrons.

Good luck to all the racers. Man can't believe I'm missing this race sounds like a big turn out. Work is killing my weekends. Be back next year.

Had a fun day. The Scale got a little roughed up but thanks for the. Great race. We need more 7 boat Sport 40 races. That was the funnest race of the weekend.

1st time at Huber, won't be my last for sure.thanks for all the hard work...also won me 2 bottles of wine

Thanks to Mike, Chris, and the rest of the Nuts for all of their hard work.

WE LOVE THE WINE RUN.

Back