Wine Run Aug 2nd Starlight, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brian Schymik

scale

sport 40

d tunnel all 2.4

Matt Schymik

scale 2.4

sport 40 2.4

d tunnel ch 64

b sport tunnel 2.4

The last 2 spots in Gas Sport hydro are filled

No further entries will be accepted for any class. I'll post class counts etc. later this evening. IT'S BIG!
Mike if you need help let me know before you setup heats,I can drop a class and help you guys as needed

No need to drop any classes by anyone. The way it's looking we should be OK. It's just that most of the heats will be 5-6 boats so keeping track of who does what will be a big job. That's why I ask for extra eyes on the stand. Also might need a Pit Boss or CD once in a while.

More Race Info:

Gas Cat and Gas Mono will be combined.

Gas Scale, Open Gas & Open Nitro did not have enough entries and they

are no longer offered.

B Tunnel did not make so we will add them to Open Tunnel (if you so choose).

Classes and numbers are as follows.. Gas Cat/Mono (9) Thunder boat (19) B Sport Tunnel (10)

Open Tunnel (6) Sport 40 (11) Sport 20 (9) 1/8 Scale (11) CBox/Skiff (5) RTR (9)

Gas Sport Hydro (5)

10 Classes 94 Entries 3 rounds 57 Total heats (+Scale Consi, Final & runoffs)

We have from 8AM to 6PM to get this done. At 6PM there is a wedding scheduled and we have to be quiet or done. We can continue after the ceremony if necessary.

Due to the size of the heats we could use extra eyes on the stand to keep track of everything going on. Any volunteers would be greatly appreciated!

Back