Who Would Like To Have A MAC 7.5 OB?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have all seen the upside down cnbs and how well they run. Think about this an upside down MAC :eek:

And to answer the Question yeah me and my brother would run it. Up side down or straight up If CMDI make it I am sure it would be bad azz.

I'd buy one also. It would be two but Gary P. just built a Nelson for me. It'll end up on a Lawless lower.

unless lawless could provide an oem version

eric you said there are a few good choices for a mod powerhead

what are they

is brian nelson still making engines ?

all of the rossi riverkings i have seen can be easilly smoked

with my old 8702 kaboom
Henry Nelson has been and is making 7.5 outboards, really a hot motor. You can get them from Gary, G&M Models 630-279-2451. Problem we found is to find a hull that can handle the motor. Vanhooten is the only hull in my opinion that can handle the motor. The hulls are hard to come by or so I hear. There is a Brian Nelson out of Minnesota that is building outboards also. Don't know anything about Brian, maybe someone else in this board knows. Henry's 7.5 OB can be gotten from Gary Preusse, G&M Models.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Fast, Faster fastest.....

we need te boats to handle the power now!
Isn't this the truth, specially in the mono class. Whoever comes out with the next generation of monos that can handle Andys' motors is going to make a mint. This should be a big icentive to you guys that design hulls. I'd certainly be lin line to buy some. Andy has definately created a faster generation of speed junkies!!!

Way to go Andy, lets see if the mono designers will come up to the front line. As far as the tunnels, I think Carl has definately stepped up.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back