Who makes a 20 size shovel nose hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I do want one, that 25 inch boat looks nice, I could make it 31 inches for the 21 motors probably do good on ul1 p sport power too. I

Have the Cotton plan too cant remember how long that one was, but not hard to stretch it out.
A 31" boat would be cool. That little old RN is fast. It still holds the IMPBA P Sport SAW record at 80.xx mph (2006 and 12 NiMH no less). Poor little RWB boat is on the bottom of Blue Lake.
OK I should be able to work on that project soon.

I have to get my gas scale finished too try to have it RTR for May5th race.

Need to get a updated Stealth 31 inch done too.

Now I do want one, that 25 inch boat looks nice, I could make it 31 inches for the 21 motors probably do good on ul1 p sport power too. I

Have the Cotton plan too cant remember how long that one was, but not hard to stretch it out.
A 31" boat would be cool. That little old RN is fast. It still holds the IMPBA P Sport SAW record at 80.xx mph  (2006 and 12 NiMH no less). Poor little RWB boat is on the bottom of Blue Lake.
OK I should be able to work on that project soon.

I have to get my  gas scale finished too try to have it RTR for May5th race.  

Need to get a updated Stealth 31 inch  done too.
Alright, that's what we all wanted to hear! Thanks Phil, hope to see ya in Mendota again this year.TL

A 31" boat would be cool. That little old RN is fast. It still holds the IMPBA P Sport SAW record at 80.xx mph (2006 and 12 NiMH no less). Poor little RWB boat is on the bottom of Blue Lake.
I remember that day, that boat was hauling the mail too. :(

Andy

Garry Finlay designed the Miss K+ that is 30"L 14"W...for FE

You can find the kits F/S at OffShoreElectrics store (OSE Parts)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran a 27" rigger last year in p-spec (limited)...but I wouldn't want to step on Hugh's toes, so I let him answer that for you..lol!

-Kent

Actually I'm trying a new material , well the material is not new, but using it for boat hulls is new..

We're shooting for a lower cost model.

We have a P-ltd mono that's further along in the development process than the hydro.. I hope to have pictures and video of it running some time this week .

Perhaps you guys can tell me what you think...

I am looking for a 20 size shovel nose. Come on Phil T. make us all one!!!!

TL
HA what make you think of me about a 20 roundnose. That is one project i did want to do, just something different to stir up the sport20 class. I know there are a few guys wanting a 30-31 inch roundnose for nitro or FE that really works.

ML could make a 30 inch kit too.
Phil didn't you make one for 12-18 size motors? I saw one at the Vegas Gas Nationals about 4 years ago and it had your stamp in it and all?

Back