Where to buy self adhesive vinyl sheet?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez

All,

I like to cut my own graphics and I have always used the Monokote trim sheet. However the Monokote trim sheet is basically clear and has the color in the adhesive. I prefer vinyl sheet where the color is in the vinyl. Anyone know of a source?

Also, I am looking for some low tack self adhesive trim sheet (if they make such a thing). I think this will be useful to try out a trim design before painting the boat. Currently I draw a basic shape of the hull and use acrylic artist color so that I can visualize the end result. It would be nice to put the trim color on the actual hull using trim sheets.

Thanks,

kez

All,

I like to cut my own graphics and I have always used the Monokote trim sheet. However the Monokote trim sheet is basically clear and has the color in the adhesive. I prefer vinyl sheet where the color is in the vinyl. Anyone know of a source?

Also, I am looking for some low tack self adhesive trim sheet (if they make such a thing). I think this will be useful to try out a trim design before painting the boat. Currently I draw a basic shape of the hull and use acrylic artist color so that I can visualize the end result. It would be nice to put the trim color on the actual hull using trim sheets.

Thanks,

kez
Kez,

Any vinyl graphics shop (sign shop) should be able to help you out with vinyl sheet material,,, as far as the "low tack" Yes, ther is a material they use to make stencils and removes rather easy.

All,

Thanks,

kez

http://www.uscutter.com/Vinyl-Cutting-10

Latest posts

Back