Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.intlwaters.com/forums/off-topic.27/ Here kind sir,we await your off topic subject

Afghanistan.....Vietnam all over again.......Our total political leadership are dumpster fires.......As a Vietnam vet this really pisses me off.....
Any politician that has the gonads to knock on my door asking for money or my financial support.....all I can say is you are going to have a very bad day.....

I just finished watching the response of that babbling morally corrupt brain dead idiot we now have in the White House......He made it sound like we are expending American lives of our armed forces thru duress and it is everybody elses fault but his..........nothing could not be further from the truth......[Kamala ,Nancy and their trained goat]
While I have great sympathy with the losses we have suffered in Afghanistan .....the people we have lost in Afghanistan chose that as a career path......WE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL ARMED FORCES......by definition the. forces serving in Afghanistan are mercenaries.....
When the volunteers signed up to serve they knew the pitfalls......nobody held a gun to their heads to serve like I did when I was conscripted [drafted] to fight in Vietnam......
With that choice the volunteers made came some great benefits....great early retirement , medical insurance , great competitive pay etc etc etc.....
They knew the risks were great but the rewards were greater......The armed service volunteers made that decision .........
Our pursuit of Freedom in the world today was just castrated ........
Hang on tight ....this sxxt show is not over.......If you cannot understand the damage to the USA and mankind this administration is doing you are brain dead......
I am just waiting to see who starts shooting first.........

Remember this in 2022........

Rod, I have to agree with your posts. Being a "Cold War" Navy veteran, I have nothing good to say about those in power(Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and "the Squad") since they all, apparently, don't care about those in the military or those that went overseas and in harm's way. Maybe, if they had someone they knew or, for that matter, a family member ordered into that area, they might think differently. If they were all required to go to a VA hospital and visit those that came home missing body parts or suffering from PTSD(I have an uncle that still suffers from it after, like you, being drafted and deployed to Viet Nam) or visit the families of those that came home in a flag covered box, they might see things differently as well.
In my time in service, I was shot at in Manila, watched a young kid get sucked through a jet engine and had an officer I knew, liked and respected disappear off Sri Lanka, along with two or three other men in an EA-6B Prowler. I know I didn't go through what you or those deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq did, not even close. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially after having several rounds fired from an AK-47 hit a concrete wall above my head. But to be so blatantly disrespected by the occupant of the White House, someone I can't even think about referring to as CiC, is not only wrong, it's a "slap in the face" to all that have served this nation over the last 250 years. It's time for several to be impeached or recalled and prosecuted for failure to uphold their oaths to defend and protect this country and the Constitution. If those in Congress think January 6th was an insurrection, they haven't seen anything yet. If things keep going the way they are, they might just see what happens when patriots really get mad and decide to act.

Rod, I have to agree with your posts. Being a "Cold War" Navy veteran, I have nothing good to say about those in power(Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and "the Squad") since they all, apparently, don't care about those in the military or those that went overseas and in harm's way. Maybe, if they had someone they knew or, for that matter, a family member ordered into that area, they might think differently. If they were all required to go to a VA hospital and visit those that came home missing body parts or suffering from PTSD(I have an uncle that still suffers from it after, like you, being drafted and deployed to Viet Nam) or visit the families of those that came home in a flag covered box, they might see things differently as well.
In my time in service, I was shot at in Manila, watched a young kid get sucked through a jet engine and had an officer I knew, liked and respected disappear off Sri Lanka, along with two or three other men in an EA-6B Prowler. I know I didn't go through what you or those deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq did, not even close. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially after having several rounds fired from an AK-47 hit a concrete wall above my head. But to be so blatantly disrespected by the occupant of the White House, someone I can't even think about referring to as CiC, is not only wrong, it's a "slap in the face" to all that have served this nation over the last 250 years. It's time for several to be impeached or recalled and prosecuted for failure to uphold their oaths to defend and protect this country and the Constitution. If those in Congress think January 6th was an insurrection, they haven't seen anything yet. If things keep going the way they are, they might just see what happens when patriots really get mad and decide to act.

I I pray it doesn't come to this but I don't believe this is over yet.....
I am waiting for all the veterans that can still physically defend themselves to join forces and organize.......
Not necessarily under a single command but all of a single purpose and mission......I.E. like a JIHAD with 500 sleeper cells on steroids.....

FACT....you beat a dog long enough it will respond.....I believe the political pukes that work inside the beltway are very close to being reminded who they work for.....If that comes to fruition it will be interesting to see just how many public servants we have....I believe the DC airport would look like the airport in KABUL....

1] Fact....The world has never built a chain link fence tall enough to stop what might happen to the pink panty political leadership ........
2] Fact....You know every veteran has a gun in the house and they know how to use it.......
3] Fact....Every soldier has been trained to kill and knows 50 ways to kill you with a paper clip.......
4] Fact....This is the big one.....They all swore an oath to defend the constitution....there is precedence....
5] Fact....What the pink panties fail to remember that is the way our fore fathers formed this republic......
6] Fact.... and I would guess 85% of the military is conservative.....so much for martial law......

If the Arizona audit comes back with proof of election fraud that could well be the fuse that lights the dynamite.....
Time will tell.....the sxxt show has just started.....

Last edited:
Rod, I knew you were up set but WOW!!!!
Frank, trust me, if it happens, it won't be a "photo op" for a few wanna be rebels. Military training isn't something you forget when your contract is up and, if the veterans decide to make their voices heard, there's no way a chain link fence and a couple hundred lightly armed national guardsmen are going to stop them. I don't see the veterans intentionally injuring those in the guard but I do see them not stopping for anything until a group of so called legislators are in custody and/or jail

Hey Rod you speak truth ...Although

What is happening is a worldwide reset..New World Order,,one world currency,one world government,one world religion...

Hey Rod you speak truth ...Although

What is happening is a worldwide reset..New World Order,,one world currency,one world government,one world religion...

I believe this problem is just starting to ramp up .....
I believe this draft dodging P.O.S. we have for a president has opened pandoras box on world security with his actions he just took in Afghanistan........In my opinion this man is a special kind of brain dead stupid .......
This morning the Chinese deployed warships into Taiwan Strait.....on the surface that in itself doesn't seem like much but Taiwan produces I believe about 80% of the semi conductors used in all our mobile phones , laptops , tablets , cars , defense equipment etc etc etc.....
If they get control of the Taiwan semi-conductor industry they would have the ability to cripple us......next would be for them to try to become the worlds currency......
It is going to be interesting to see how the pink panty liberal politicians would react if their IPADS are deemed useless or when they can't call their limos.......
What I still struggle with is who is paying for all this upheaval.....It can't be just George Soros.....

Example:
https://www.instituteforenergyresea...to-2023-but-not-for-chinas-electric-vehicles/

Last edited:
Rod,

"Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f**k things up."
-BHO

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

I believe this problem is just starting to ramp up .....
I believe this draft dodging P.O.S. we have for a president has opened pandoras box on world security with his actions he just took in Afghanistan........In my opinion this man is a special kind of brain dead stupid .......
This morning the Chinese deployed warships into Taiwan Strait.....on the surface that in itself doesn't seem like much but Taiwan produces I believe about 80% of the semi conductors used in all our mobile phones , laptops , tablets , cars , defense equipment etc etc etc.....
If they get control of the Taiwan semi-conductor industry they would have the ability to cripple us......next would be for them to try to become the worlds currency......
It is going to be interesting to see how the pink panty liberal politicians would react if their IPADS are deemed useless or when they can't call their limos.......
What I still struggle with is who is paying for all this upheaval.....It can't be just George Soros.....

Example:
https://www.instituteforenergyresea...to-2023-but-not-for-chinas-electric-vehicles/
China / Russia / Iran all getting bolder by the minute. Where is the UN & WHO that should be investigating the Wuhan Lab leak of a Gain of Function enhanced biological viral threat to the world? Not a peep, China gets a pass.

The groundwork for today began some time ago when Mr. Obama proudly announced termination of the F-22 program. Our tactical position has been weakened for the next 20 or more years - all the while Russia/China are perfecting their own 5th generation fighter aircraft, strengthening their tactical position in the world.

The clusterphuk in Afghanistan would be the result of Kerry having behind the curtain discussions and agreements with Iran/Pakistan/Others.

Now the DOW is beginning to sputter from the Biden stranglehold placed upon it - reasserting the Obama Era nightmare. Oil prices and gasoline prices are one again soaring. What does that do? Inflation in the US across the board for everything, food, utilities, commodities. Less domestic oil production = our dollars are once again flowing into the Middle East. for resources we have right here.

When the market crashes it will of course be Trump's fault - at least he took the blame off of Bush's shoulders.

It's amazing how the idiots that voted them into office are that clueless. Then again, they really didn't have to win to get the win anyway. Today's US elections are so fraught with fraud.

20% of the outlying lunatics have now taken the helm with the help of a liberal controlled media machine.

China / Russia / Iran all getting bolder by the minute. Where is the UN & WHO that should be investigating the Wuhan Lab leak of a Gain of Function enhanced biological viral threat to the world? Not a peep, China gets a pass.

The groundwork for today began some time ago when Mr. Obama proudly announced termination of the F-22 program. Our tactical position has been weakened for the next 20 or more years - all the while Russia/China are perfecting their own 5th generation fighter aircraft, strengthening their tactical position in the world.

The clusterphuk in Afghanistan would be the result of Kerry having behind the curtain discussions and agreements with Iran/Pakistan/Others.

Now the DOW is beginning to sputter from the Biden stranglehold placed upon it - reasserting the Obama Era nightmare. Oil prices and gasoline prices are one again soaring. What does that do? Inflation in the US across the board for everything, food, utilities, commodities. Less domestic oil production = our dollars are once again flowing into the Middle East. for resources we have right here.

When the market crashes it will of course be Trump's fault - at least he took the blame off of Bush's shoulders.

It's amazing how the idiots that voted them into office are that clueless. Then again, they really didn't have to win to get the win anyway. Today's US elections are so fraught with fraud.

20% of the outlying lunatics have now taken the helm with the help of a liberal controlled media machine.
[/QUOTE

I believe we need a total reset of the values of the constitution that was authored by our fore fathers.....
The left fail to acknowledge that the formation of this great republic was accomplished by using war and violence......
I am afraid that is where this is going very rapidly......
Oh what the hell....lets just get it on and get it over with....
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.....

I believe we need a total reset of the values of the constitution that was authored by our fore fathers.....
The left fail to acknowledge that the formation of this great republic was accomplished by using war and violence......
I am afraid that is where this is going very rapidly......
Oh what the hell....lets just get it on and get it over with....
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.....

And if it wasn't bad enough THIS is what DHS considers to be our biggest threat coming up on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. If you are not outraged by what is happening you have no soul.......
911terrorthreat.jpg

Back