What's up with Jim's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure enough, just logged on from work no problem. This reply was posted by Dom (ACLazer) this morning-

'We have had some server issues. I've contacted Jim and our server trouble shooter, and we should be ok now. Thanks Jim and Shane."

So maybe it's fixed now............

just stopped working at home again.

if I ping the IP address, it is fine, but if I ping the web address I get nothing, not responding.

will wait and see, I'm sure the guy's are trying to figure it out.

Dan.

It was hit or miss for me most of Tuesday night, a bit better Wednesday morning, then it has been dead for me since about noon PDT Wednesday. Still dead at 11:30 pm PDT Wednesday 3/25

I tried using the IP address, got on to the sign on, enter my user name and password, hit enter, bam! gone, internet explorer says not connected????????

I tried using the IP address, got on to the sign on, enter my user name and password, hit enter, bam! gone, internet explorer says not connected????????

the site wont work by ip because every link is by the address, not the ip. all it does is show that it is a dns or routing issue and not a server problem.

GoDaddy has had dns issues for a long time now (jrcbd is registered through GoDaddy) If they would get off that cruddy service and go through a reputable company like register.com they would not have this problem. I have 34 domain names registered through register.com. Some for over ten years now and have never had dns issues with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I can't get on either. It looks like it's all down now. :(
I'm on there right now, seems to vary in who and when it affects logging on............... :unsure:
Working for me know. Walt, your missing an even better sale. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one ray :) :p

Haven't been able to get on yesterday and nothing today... Hope they get this sorted out quick or I might have to buy some nitro boats !! ;)

Tom

I got on last night yet when I just tried got the can not find server. :eek:

Lets hope it gets sourted out once and forall.

Back