What causes Hooking

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Solinger

What excacly causes hooking. I'm looking for the procession of events leading up to it as well. Thank you.

Well that is a tricky question. A tunnel that is hooking could be caused by week servoes, bad hull, to much neg in the engine, bad set up, to much lift in the prop, going to slow, Bad Battery pack, CG Off. Maby it would be better if you told us the type of hull and engine and prop combo you are using

When a tunnel hooks it usealy the inside sponson is digging in making it hook. See ya Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
What excacly causes hooking. I'm looking for the procession of events leading up to it as well. Thank you.

A woman usually resorts to hooking when she is not satisfied at home! The events that lead up to it are; man has a buddy in the RC boating hobby; man gets into RC boating hobby; man buys first used boat; man buys better newer boat on ebay; man learns about IW website, man buys better computer and internet connection; man buys lots more boats; man discovers the thrill of RC boat racing competition, man goes to out of town races & leaves woman behind; man gets divorce papers! Those are the sad facts, Sorry, JB :)

Dang, That sounds a lot like my life! But I have not been served the papers...YET! haha

A woman usually resorts to hooking when she is not satisfied at home! The events that lead up to it are; man has a buddy in the RC boating hobby; man gets into RC boating hobby; man buys first used boat; man buys better newer boat on ebay; man learns about IW website, man buys better computer and internet connection; man buys lots more boats; man discovers the thrill of RC boat racing competition, man goes to out of town races & leaves woman behind; man gets divorce papers! Those are the sad facts, Sorry, JB :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I just wish she got paid for it. :lol:

I don't even own a tunnel, yet. Hooking just seems to be the one thing that maladjusted tunnel hulls do the most.

Latest posts

Back