Way off topic - but it really gets ya thinkin'

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
It's real interesting what the "candidates" don't want you to know.

This was sent to me from a good friend back in D.C.

Something the Democrats are trying very hard to keep quiet about-

"Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry. She hates being

called that, by the way:

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator

Kerry in 1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an

"interesting" paradox of conflicts.

If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his

wife! Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in

Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in

Switzerland and South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working

as a United Nations interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60's when she met a

"handsome" young American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in

Geneva. He told her his family was "in the food business."

They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family

ran the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to the US House

of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to

the first of three terms in the United States Senate. A Republican, he

wrote a burning diatribe against some of the causes backed by young

House member John Kerry.)

Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with

a Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator,

his pilot and copilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed.

He was survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons.

Four years later, having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she

married Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from

Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her

radicalization was set in motion.

Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to

sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may

not have check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle

fortune, but he is certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of

it.

A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup,

mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise

successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the

confiscatory redistribution of wealth.

So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money?

Just one example:

According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of

WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4

million to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does

the Tides Foundation do with John Heinz's money?

They support numerous antiwar groups, including Ramsey Clark's

International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein

when he's tried.

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides

Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic

Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim

immigration from "terrorist" states.

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders

are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front

during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has

been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman,

communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind

of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose

primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and

Texas to Mexico.

These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the

anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our

would-be first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz,

and now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th

President of the United States.

Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of

your political views.

If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and see the real

Teresa Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as ultra rich

fairy godmother of the radical left. They will not want to imagine her

laying her head on a pillow each night inches away from the President of

the United States.

Hopefully they love this country enough to decide that the only way

these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved

invitation in hand.

The uninformed will never

hear the truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected!

Those who buy the Kerry facade, beware what you vote for - - - you may

regret that you got it!"

Things that make you go hmmmmm........

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Very well said. He was a anti-war protester and he now says he is on duty for the highest office on earth, our commander in chief! What a farce.

BTW, did you get my check for the remote needles?

Thanks for sharing. See you at ODMBA's race. What you going to run?

John

Nothing like a rich spoiled Texan who dodged the draft, dad fixed him up in the Nasty Guard, which he skipped and then had the gaul to declare war which is the fartherest thing from his simple mind to comprehend.

John Kerry, a rich boy too, CHOSE to serve his country in COMBAT, in a war few if any of us supported, 3 purple hearts, 2 Bronze stars, 1 Silver Star.

Looks to me like the rich Texan is out of his league when it comes to defense of this country and war. He has proven that with great distinction too. 25 Billion Dollars of National Debt later in less than 4 years,which my grand children will have to pay for.

Yeah, we have us a real winner don't we.

Just another perspective from an old warrior of the 1st Inf. Division, combat vet, with a bronze star who also did not want to serve but did.

Regards Curt

Don,

thank you for posting that. Usually the only time I change the Howard Stern show is when he rambles on about "You gotta vote for Kerry". I'm a Republican but have no problem voting for the best man. I defiinitely don't need those two "Best men " in office (Kerry/Edwards), have you noticed how much hand holding and hugging Edwards and Kerry do??? :eek: :eek: :eek: <_<

Any how, they BASH Bush but when 9~11 happened EVEN THE LIBERALS wanted blood, seems they got it just a little too fast for their liking. Plus I've yet to hear a Democrat step up and say "I want to help the Republicans out of this and resolve this matter TOGETHER".

****, that's why I love having the GOVENATOR in office here in the Sunny and Golden State of California!

This is worth a good chuckle. I got the link over at RR Forum

Go to http://www.jibjab.com

Put down your drink.

Click on the Bush/Kerry "Play Now"

Wait for 3.7 Meg to come down.

LOU

Guys,

It's amazing. It seems whenever someone tries to bring some actual facts to bear that may have strong reciprocal impact on the fate of our way of life, the liberal skeezix society starts blabbering about "w-well-well, He's got THREE purple hearts!" Like that means he has a clue as to how to fight his way out of a wet paper sack. What really scares me is that he might actuall try and DO something, thinking that his war "experience" brought any wisdom, as opposed to deligating various tasks to knowledgable individuals put in place specifically to perform these tasks. Anybody who actually thinks that just because someone has been shot in the a$$ three times he would make for a good world power figure head is lost and I hope they don't vote, for either candidate. We survived through eight years of demilitarization (distributing those funds instead in an effort to keep welfare recipients happy). Now we've got someone who understands that a nation needs to be prepared to defend itself, even if it means reaching out and thumping the offenders before they hit us again. It's sad to think of where the liberal skeezix society has led us. I read in the paper the other day that "We are losing, on average, two soldiers a day in Iraq." Awww, that's too bad. Not quite sixty years ago, we dumped 20,000 boys, to their death, on Normandy Beach, and our nation rejoiced in the fact that so many sacrificed so much to protect "Our way of life."

Anybody who thinks Bush is in the wrong by having our men in harms way should go back and watch the footage of 9/11 and the days that followed. If they still feel that way, they should also wish they had been in that building that day, because without wha't going on abroad, 9/11 is going to happen again.

Sorry for ranting. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

Seems we have a whole host of folks that cannot comprehend combat or war!!! A soldier a day is nothing to get up set about. Well, I suggest that if it is not a biggy go put on a uniform and PUT YOUR LIFE IN HARM'S WAY for YOUR country. Talk is cheap until the green tracers are coming at you then it is Butt Pucker time for the fng's. A human life is the most precious thing on this earth. Every soldier should he give his life should do so FOR SOMETHING WORTH DIEING FOR. Falsehoods, oil and family hatred is hardly worth one life. Vietnam proved that too. You take an old horse to a dry water hole just once.

"For those who have fought for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know"

If you have not walked in those shoes then you are hardly qualified to critique war, just talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!! John Kerry is a War Hero, George W. Bush is simply a want a be and very late for that. If he is such a great warrior why not prove it, by landing on an aircraft carrier, I THINK NOT. Bush where is your combat experience, missing Nasty Guard meetings 35 yrs ago. Anyone can declare war if you have the mightest army in the world, how many are willing to participate in it?? Lets hear from the young volunteers !!! George's war not America's war.

Regards Curt

Oh, and for all those who support this war, why not inlist, the army just called up 2 67 year olds that were retired!!!!!! If they will do that I am SURE age would not be an issue. It appears they are not getting enough GOOD MEN. Maybe the support only goes for this war as long as someone else will fight it for us????????????????????????????????/

Regards Curt

Curt,

No one is disrespecting our service men and women, the Vietnam War or Kerry's military accomplishments. You are making emotional statments based upon your service to your country and it is completely understandable.

However, to decide between these to men, you cannot look at military service alone as your guide. If Bush wimped out, then fine.. Call him out on it.. But I just can't see Gore, Kerry, Edwards taking the steps that Bush did after 9/11.. Those guys are talkers, not doers..

I want to thank you personally for defending our freedom.. Not nearly enough is done to pay tribute to the men and women who have died for our country. But if this is going to to turn into a political debate, let's use facts and truths instead of name calling and emotions..

Thank you, Curt..

Charley

I voted for Bush based on what he said he would do for education. I have 2 young kids and they should get a good education in public schools. Over the last year, Cleveland has laid off over 600 teachers and closed over 50 schools. I can't help but feel like Bush let me down on this one.

On the other hand, we need a a stronger defense than Wild Bill left us with. I retired from the Marines in 1989 and the fact that they are asking for retirees to go back to service illustrates how lean the military has become. Yes, Bush has spent alot of money on the war, but it's money that should have been spent while Wild Bill was more concerned with getting Hummers than HumVees. He had the chance to get rid of those who caused 9/11 and didn't have the guts to call the strike.

Anyone who voted for Wild Bill has no right to even think of calling Bush a draft dodger considering he left the country to avoid the war.

As far as the economy goes, we are seeing strong growth numbers and that was Bush's doing.

I voted for Bush in 2000, like I said before" you take an old horse to a dry water hole just once."

Regards Curt

"If you have not walked in those shoes then you are hardly qualified to critique war, just talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!! John Kerry is a War Hero, George W. Bush is simply a want a be and very late for that. If he is such a great warrior why not prove it, by landing on an aircraft carrier, I THINK NOT. Bush where is your combat experience, missing Nasty Guard meetings 35 yrs ago. Anyone can declare war if you have the mightest army in the world, how many are willing to participate in it?? Lets hear from the young volunteers !!! George's war not America's war."

Hmmm, a war hero. Well I certainly wouldn't go that far but I will say one thing, put aside these "purple hearts" the dems are so quick to flaunt & take a real hard look at Mr. Kerry's POST service activities. For one he went on to become quite the anti war activist, ranks right up there with Commie Fonda in alot of people's eyes. I didn't serve in the military but have alot of friends who did & are serving & EVERY one said there is no way in hell they want that guy in the big chair. I know one thing for sure is that I've grown tired of the lay down liberalism that has taken over this country & who cares if Bush was only a Guardsman, at least he's got balls. The entire free world owes much of the liberties they enjoy to this country & I'm all for someone who will tell you that if you screw with us or any of our friends we're gonna come kick your ass. B)

And how does being able to land on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier make you a warrior???? <_<

After reading these posts i had to chime in. From the perspective of a African American, the Bush Family has had nothing good come out of it for those who are undervalued,overworked,and underpaid,(people of color). They had a Ecaudorian housekeeper and nanny in the 70's who was deported because she sued them for back pay. Her application for citizenship was help up for unknown reasons. The Grandfather Bush made a family will that stipulated "No land or property shall be left or sold to any N*****,W**,or chinamen who work for us or otherwise!", the father was involved in the Iran-Contra scandal dealing money/guns/drugs and Oliver North eventually told the truth. Gw had the plan in place to do what we see today as far back as 1989 go to www.unknowncountry.com with dick cheney. What is most important to me is that the next president will choose the next 4-5 supreme court justices who will interpet the law of the land my kids must follow under such as the right for blacks to vote that expires on new years day 2005!! For me the choice is simple, The crooked,and shady bush family is not in my best intrest so try kerry. If he turns out to be a snake, I'll vote his ass out too!!!

In as much as I dont like political forums or opnions as such, Charles has a valid point here, in this case I dont see a clear choice, I do hope the election itself goes better this time, no recalls and ballot recounting, last time it got a little crazy,

Gene :D

bsmtboy2 said:
After reading these posts i had to chime in.......
A very well thought out post from your perspective Charles. But why can't we find a guy smart enough to have the will & need of the people in mind instead of just his or her party agenda??? Protect the people & do right by them. Yeah, I know I'm dreaming........... :blink:

Well, I was going to reply something else but I think I'll just keep out of this for the time being.

Except for this:

"GO W"

I am very happy looking back that the war protesters had the effect they did. They had an influence in ending the Vietnam war FOR SURE. With the end came no more body bags and caskets sent home for a war that never should have been. In my local VFW many of my Vietnam vets feel the same way. As for those who did not have to serve, the war protests saved you from service too! Without the protests the pentagon would probably still have us over there.

Landing on a flight deck is certainly NOT serving your country rather it was very self serving at the time. If he wanted to do that why didn't he do so on a navy carrier in the Gulf of Tonken in 65-74????? Is suggest it was a lot safer 30+ years later. Kind of hard to get a medal these days like that.

Regards Curt

Back