Warning for anyone that's thinking of dealing with Ken Stang..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the way i see it..a stand up guy would have refunded the money,,and asked for the engine and parts back,,and also offered no hard feelings..after all ken did say that the engine and parts was worth more than he sold it for,,and he hooked nick up...so whats the issue,,get it back and sell it for what you wanted originally,,it is worth it right?????or is it??? then everyone is happy.....nick,,,this post will be removed,,,,so i hope you said what you needed to.... i wish you the best of luck on this whole abortion....

ac

this is the way i see it..a stand up guy would have refunded the money,,and asked for the engine and parts back,,and also offered no hard feelings..after all ken did say that the engine and parts was worth more than he sold it for,,and he hooked nick up...so whats the issue,,get it back and sell it for what you wanted originally,,it is worth it right?????or is it??? then everyone is happy.....nick,,,this post will be removed,,,,so i hope you said what you needed to.... i wish you the best of luck on this whole abortion....

ac
Alden.

Who ever is thinking of deleting this post be my guest. I only posted here to warn other

people on a certain individual. Isnt that what we are all about here? We are a small community and we try to look after each other. I learned my lesson with Ken Stang and believe me I will never buy anything from him ever again. I didnt come on a open forum to make somebody look bad. I just didnt want anybody to get shafted like I did. I know that Mike and Grim's post say that Ken is a nice guy. Do either of you guys remember a guy

name Mike Coppollino and what he has done to some people here? I just want to tell you that

Mike was one of the best guy I ever knew in this hobby And I wasnt the only one that thought that. Any time I had problems at the races he was the first one to help me out and offer his stuff for free.

Not just to me but many others too.I think he was a stand up guy Did that make him any less of a crook?

Alden I offered to pay for all the shipping. He wouldnt have been a cent out of his pocket. If I would have sold anyone anything and they were dissatisfied at all I would gladly given them their money back no question asked. My reputation means more to me than any amount of money. <_<

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree nick,,,,its simple we are all adults,,,no reason for him not to refund the money and have you send the parts back....or vise versa....

ac

Back