Valley RC Boaters Race info...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

The District 4 Valley RC Baoters race is comming up in a few weeks. We are having it on July 15th at the Winnebago County Park in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The flyer states the classes we plan to run, but feel free to bring along any other boats that arn't listed. We will make more classes if needed. We changed our course a little to make it easier to drive and up dated our bouys to some softer more "boat friendly" ones. If you have any questions you can E-Mail me at [email protected]

See you there!

Dale Pynenberg

race_flyer_PDF.pdf

Attachments

• race_flyer_PDF.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Think there will be enough e/f Hydros to make the class Dale???? :( Id like to make the trip, havent been to oshkosh in years.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Dist 4

Larry I can't say for sure, but I think there is going to be enough. We have some members that built new boats this year and a I know one is a E/F hydro. With him and the other boats that usually show up we should have around four, but I won't know for sure till the day of. What I can promise you is that we will have a open hydro class if there arn't enough boats to make a seprate class. The hydros are pretty popular so there should be some good competition.

Hope that answers your question...

Hope you can make it!

Dale P.

Back