Twin Nitro Rigger class at VooDoo shoutoot.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

We have had some interest in having a twin nitro Rigger class at the VooDoo Shoutout in November I think we have about three boats already that will run. I would like to see if there is any more interest in this class before I put it on the flier. I would love to see this happen and I will even get some really nice trophies if this class makes.

Please let me know if any of you guys with twins can make it and I will make this happen.

Thanks

CC

Guys,

We have had some interest in having a twin nitro Rigger class at the VooDoo Shoutout in November I think we have about three boats already that will run. I would like to see if there is any more interest in this class before I put it on the flier. I would love to see this happen and I will even get some really nice trophies if this class makes.

Please let me know if any of you guys with twins can make it and I will make this happen.

Thanks

CC
You got my attention.

This is awesome and I will make a final decision this week to see if time and funds are available so shortly after the Fall Nats in October . Thanks for considering this Carlo :D

Guys,

Thanks

CC
Carlo,I'm sure I could make it. Jeff Lutz

carlo, this is a namba santion race ,right, so come on guys let bring out the twin hydro.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got my attention.
Mine too..

I'll have a project going in Belle Chasse, LA during that time so it would be great to have an event to attend.

I wish I could bring my twin but it's not NAMBA legal.

Tom,

No problem man thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Guys,

I Will definitely put the Twin Nitro class on the flier. I think we will have enough boats to make the class for sure. Jeff Baham, Doug Dalme, Tom Foley (will confirm this week), Jeff Lutz and I am pretty sure Stu Barr will be running his twin. That will make five twins already and that is enough to make the class. Hopefully we can get some more and really put on a show with these monsters. Please post your entries and I will add you to the list.

Buckshot,

I made the calls to the powers that be to see if I could get an exception made to allow your boat to run. I was told it would cancel our insurance for the race as your combination is not approved by NAMBA yet. I was also told that they are working on making them legal and it should be done this year. Sorry man I was trying for you. If there is another class we can make work for you please let me know.

Piston,

Let me know if you are coming I would love to add you to the list.

If there are any other Nitro classes that you guys would want on the flier please let me know and as long as we can come up with five boats I will make it a class. We really want you guys there. I would love to have a stock tunnel class so if any of you guys have any A OPC tunnels lets get them there. We are open to everyone so please just let me know and I will get it taken care of.

CC

Tom,

Guys,

I Will definitely put the Twin Nitro class on the flier. I think we will have enough boats to make the class for sure. Jeff Baham, Doug Dalme, Tom Foley (will confirm this week), Jeff Lutz and I am pretty sure Stu Barr will be running his twin. That will make five twins already and that is enough to make the class. Hopefully we can get some more and really put on a show with these monsters. Please post your entries and I will add you to the list.

Buckshot,

I made the calls to the powers that be to see if I could get an exception made to allow your boat to run. I was told it would cancel our insurance for the race as your combination is not approved by NAMBA yet. I was also told that they are working on making them legal and it should be done this year. Sorry man I was trying for you. If there is another class we can make work for you please let me know.

Piston,

If there are any other Nitro classes that you guys would want on the flier please let me know and as long as we can come up with five boats I will make it a class. We really want you guys there. I would love to have a stock tunnel class so if any of you guys have any A OPC tunnels lets get them there. We are open to everyone so please just let me know and I will get it taken care of.

CC
Carlo, When I first spoke up,I was not thinking of it being Namba.I should have, considering you guys just had the Namba Nats.I guess ya'll are not impba at all anymore? Anyway I have 101's in the twin,and it would not be legal.See ya,Jeff

Most of the Twin Hydro Owners will be RS101 Powered by late in 2010 If they are Seriously Attending sansctioned Racing Events....

Most of the Twin Hydro Owners will be RS101 Powered by late in 2010 If they are Seriously Attending sanctioned Racing Events....
Don't bet on it, just 'cause it's bigger don't make it faster. Wish I could make this one but not in cards for me this year. Hope everyone who does attend has a great time. B)

Tom,

Guys,

Buckshot,

Piston,

CC
Carlo, When I first spoke up,I was not thinking of it being Namba.I should have, considering you guys just had the Namba Nats.I guess ya'll are not impba at all anymore? Anyway I have 101's in the twin,and it would not be legal.See ya,Jeff
Depending on when the vote is in November they may well be legal by the race .

Most of the Twin Hydro Owners will be RS101 Powered by late in 2010 If they are Seriously Attending sanctioned Racing Events....
Don't bet on it, just 'cause it's bigger don't make it faster. Wish I could make this one but not in cards for me this year. Hope everyone who does attend has a great time. B)
Don, New Twin Boat Owners with little to NO Experience can Win with the RS101`s. Very forgiven on Set Up & Will Turn a Lot of Prop...... 1667 7.0 plus or H50`s same cup....... Brutal HP... I love the Rssssssssss the 80`s turn. But it takes some Paticular props to make it work..... The CMB Big Blocks are easy on Brgs & Maintence too if Properly set up...... it s all GOOD...... & Larrys VAC91`s were Hauling A$$ in Atlanta.. Maybe NAMBA can get there ruling by then?

Don, New Twin Boat Owners with little to NO Experience can Win with the RS101`s. Very forgiven on Set Up & Will Turn a Lot of Prop...... 1667 7.0 plus or H50`s same cup....... Brutal HP... I love the Rssssssssss the 80`s turn. But it takes some Paticular props to make it work..... The CMB Big Blocks are easy on Brgs & Maintence too if Properly set up...... it s all GOOD...... & Larrys VAC91`s were Hauling A$$ in Atlanta.. Maybe NAMBA can get there ruling by then?
True the big Evo style motors are more forgiving but hey you're just as much a REV junkie as me, love hearin' a pair of 80's twistin' up hard!! :D :D :D
Twins baby, NUTTIN' LIKE IT!! You're right it's ALL GOOD! B)

Latest posts

Back