Twin 45 Rollcall

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAM thy sound sweet...................................
default_happy.png

May I ask why build a twin 45? Next has any ever beat the twin 90's and 101's heat racing? My thinking those big block twins leave a hole so deep the smaller twins wouldn't stand a chance chasing one down. Just thinking outloud sorry, but just curious to the questions asked.

May I ask why build a twin 45? Next has any ever beat the twin 90's and 101's heat racing? My thinking those big block twins leave a hole so deep the smaller twins wouldn't stand a chance chasing one down. Just thinking outloud sorry, but just curious to the questions asked.
Something different that's all. I have 101 twins also but it's always fun to do something different. If I'm correct Jeremy edge ran his twin 45 sgx at Hobart and won the F Hydro class (if I'm not mistaken). In anything you race it's all about luck. Most twins won't finish a heat and some do. To me it's about fun regardless if I win or not.

I raced that boat a few times in FL. It was a very constant boat. Won many races with it.

I called it the Chihuahua. Had to shake it off my sponson one time..........LOL

Julian, the twin looks great, I watched the video. I've always wanted to build a twin 45 for fun and possibly f hydro myself. Yours looks quick. Jeff Lutz
Thanks Jeff. It's a fun little twin and pretty light as well it's fun to drive and does everything it's suppose to do. I'm working on testing with more props. I have tested with lots of the new abc props on this boat. That testing has carried over to my 45 hydro as well.

Having fun testing with no pressure or BS ;-)

Julian

Back