Twin 45 Rollcall

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got the receivers from gizmo motors and the long antennas. I need some antenna mounts for

My twin.

All electronics are working perfect and setup on my radio. Twin receivers and Twin batteries. All I need is the antenna mounts and the radio box area is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian

Your Twin is looking good!

Very close to getting it wet!

Please post a video of it running

CMDI Twin 45 SGX build I'm in the middle of. Will be powered by two RS Evo motors. I have the hull framed up and the bottom sheeting on. Waiting for hardware so I can finish mocking it up and build the rest of it.

12651339_122458741472898_8912339682397641821_n.jpg
93C8A28C-9DF9-4E59-81E4-9B607D0FE858_zpsrizh5gzp.jpg

Nice double Charles ,,Handled the breeze well looked about 70..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started building my JAE Twin 45 and need some help. what is the distance from center of tub to inside of sponson? I will be running a pair of brand new Picco's . Any suggestions as to pipes and props? Does anybody make a cowl for this boat? Will send pictures as build gets going.

Thanks Joe

Have to say you have a very nice twin there Chris!! I hope you will like your Kep's T3 when you get it. It will be tiny compared to the twin!! All those twins look good guys even the old school stuff!

Brad

Thanks Brad, my twin is really good, I still have to work on speed. I hope to make the World Championships in France (2018) in the category 90, it'll be the first time that a twin 45 will race with the 90 single engine.I'm excited to receive my Kep's.

................Chris..........................

Just started building my JAE Twin 45 and need some help. what is the distance from center of tub to inside of sponson? I will be running a pair of brand new Picco's . Any suggestions as to pipes and props? Does anybody make a cowl for this boat? Will send pictures as build gets going.

Thanks Joe
I never ran a jae so I can't belt you with the sponson spacing. But as far as pipes the CMB nitro pipes work the best for me and using the AA billet headers are perfect 9 1/2 to 9 1/4 and it will sing pretty good. Props the new ABC 2215, 2217,2317,2319 all of those props will work like a beast on your Picco engines.

Julian

Here's a video of my Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme. Boat went lean at the end still had plenty of fuel left in the tank. David Wilfong modified CMB 45 VAC, Bouchie balanced crank, headbutton and Pistons.

https://youtu.be/MWUj5kXnZVY

Julian

Latest posts

Back