Tunnel hull for fe or .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bdac8a55162d5cf1eb5ec5ef4c30d39b.jpg
this is my vs1 I converted to electric. But I hear their are better hull designs for that class, but can't find them on the inter net. Or is this a decent hull to race with

I had converted a VS1 over to P LTD FE it was a very quick boat and did well. However there are better hulls out. The ML Boatworks PS 300 (wood), and the Vision are available and will handle the speeds and rougher water a little better. ML Boatworks also offers a 320 (32") very stable hull. The VS1 is in the 28" range. Hope that helps.

TL

something to ponder..

Try the hull you have for a time. It will get you going. Then as you progress try a new hull. The goods inside, and outside in this case, will go right over to the new hull!

Grim

If you have been running it with that motor your issue might not be your hull.. at this point..

First I would update the foot and go from there.

Grim

I'm running ul1 motor and I was thinking of upgrading the foot to the O.S. I have the proboat outboard . Do to price. I got cheep. It's heavy I know cause the amount of weight I had to add to the nose of boat. I've been happy with the boat so far but I'm still new to the class. Most of the guys I'm running against all have the vs1 hull. And the O.S. or a k&b down leg. Just looking for options.

I had a UL1 motor on mine VS1 with a K&B lower. It ran and handled very good! Was pleased.

Anthony Im the builder of cobra hulls in FE and as far as I know I'm the only builder of a fiberglass hull where all the cutting and planning are done for you. All of your gear will work on this hull as well and for 200.00 or less it's the cheapest give mea shout !!

+1 on Dan's cobra, I love my nitro version. His ready to rig fe hull is very well laid out, from the ones I have seen.

can't wait to get my nitro version on the water come spring.....they look fast just siting on my boat stand.....great looking boats and from what i have heard they handle **** good too..! thanks again dan

Latest posts

Back