Trudeau's "Brownshirts" in full force in Kanuckistan!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until Canadians wise up and vote out Trudeau that is only the beginning. Sadly if they succeed in cheating Biden in again we will face the same. People better wake the F up and quicky........

Here's the latest poll results, Trudeau is in the dumps but we might have to wait until Oct 2025 for an election.

338.jpg

It's amazing how these progressive left-wing nuts are always screaming about the conservatives "destroying democracy" when they are pulling crap exactly like this in supporting these heavy-handed government agencies that intimidate and strip people of their rights and government agencies that are way out of bounds in terms of how they illegally operate towards individual citizens, or the legitimate press for asking our elected officials some penetrating and tough questions they don't like, or want to hear about, and then behave like they've never heard of the Constitution as they sick the law enforcement agencies on people that are annoying them while people are simply exercising their born rights as citizens or members of the press. No one in government ever granted me my civil rights because it was my birthright as an American and citizen of the USA and that already qualified me with all the same and equal rights that every single citizen has. And the legacy liberal media and social media companies are complicit by not reporting what's really happening by selective reporting and outright lies as journalism is pretty much dead and has been replaced by political activism. I'm old enough to remember when liberals on the left side of the aisle used to passionately care about freedom of speech, individual rights and government overreach. Our nuts here in America are flipping out about the unanimous Supreme Court decision that doesn't give the states the power to limit who can be on the ballot in a federal election. What amazes me is their short-sightedness because what they want to do could be used against them just as easily.

Now if we can just get some sanity back into the election process and get rid of the mail-in ballots where fraud is most likely to occur and only let those that can demonstrate that they have a true and legitimate need, to have them. When I sailed in the US Merchant Marine I often had to go through the process required to obtain an absentee ballot because I would be out to sea on election day. People in the military or those too frail or without transportation to get to the polling places should certainly have access to mail-in voting. Where I live in the State of Washington there are NO rules about ballot harvesting. If we went back to voting in the church basements or school gymnasiums where they check your unexpired and valid ID against the voter rolls and then hand you a ballot to put in the voting machine then we could get back to having Election Day, instead of Election Month.

Last edited:
It's amazing how these progressive left-wing nuts are always screaming about the conservatives "destroying democracy" when they are pulling crap exactly like this in supporting these heavy-handed government agencies that intimidate and strip people of their rights and government agencies that are way out of bounds in terms of how they illegally operate towards individual citizens, or the legitimate press for asking our elected officials some penetrating and tough questions they don't like or want to hear about, and then behave like they've never heard of the Constitution as they sick the law enforcement agencies on people that are annoying them while people are simply exercising their born rights as citizens or members of the press. No one in government ever granted me my civil rights because it was my birthright as an American and citizen of the USA and that already qualified me with all the same and equal rights that every single citizen has. And the legacy liberal media and social media companies are complicit by not reporting what's really happening by selective reporting and outright lies as journalism is pretty much dead and has been replaced by political activism. I'm old enough to remember when liberals on the left side of the aisle used to passionately care about freedom of speech, individual rights and government overreach. Our nuts here in America are flipping out about the unanimous Supreme Court decision that doesn't give the states the power to limit who can be on the ballot in a federal election. What amazes me is their short-sightedness because what they want to do could be used against them just as easily.

Now if we can just get some sanity back into the election process and get rid of the mail-in ballots where fraud is most likely to occur and only let those that can demonstrate that they have a true and legitimate need, to have them. When I sailed in the US Merchant Marine I often had to go through the process required to obtain an absentee ballot because I would be out to sea on election day. People in military or those too frail or without transportation to get to the polling places should certainly have access to mail-in voting. Where I live in the State of Washington there are NO rules about ballot harvesting. If we went back to voting in the church basements or school gymnasiums where they check your unexpired and valid ID against the voter rolls and then hand you a ballot to put in the voting machine then we could get back to having Election Day, instead Election Month.
every accusation a confession.

Just the latest in a long line of laws enacting censorship and suppressing personal freedoms here in Kanuckistan.

Thank gawd our laws allow a new government to reverse this decline into a banana republic, Poilievre has promised to bring us back to the proud G7 Nation we once were.

You guys hang onto your freedoms down there and don't budge an inch, we've seen here over the past eight years of Trudeau that it starts slowly but becomes a "death by a thousand cuts" over time...

Back