Guberment censorship in Kanuckistan has begun.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bin traveling across Canada now for a few weeks on my way back from Alaska and I stop and stay some places for a day or two. When I stop I take my new dog to the local dog parks to play with other dogs to wear him out. You know you learn alot about different places by doing this. have stopped at many parks and talked with may people. Also in the store I spend the time to talk to people . thy love to hear about my adventure and how I sold every thing and hit the road full time. Bin 18 months now on the road and bin all over the US and Canada.
Funny how when you talk to people thy all seam to say the same thing.
How did it get so FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how come if every one you talk to thinks the same and we still have ass holes in office?????
Every one says the same thing it has to come to a head soon or we will lose it all.
The price of stuff in Canada is off the hook.
A whole chicken is $20 a steak is $50.....WTF
Every city I go to has homeless in the streets.
I mean Alaska in the streets. Canada in the streets. How do thy survive???????
WTF is going on when will it end??????
How will it end????
Voting dose nothing......................
Thy own it we are FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gass was 2.60 a liter..........
Cheapest was 1.71.
I have to get the **** out of this place before I have nothing left.......LOL
How do people live like this and do nothing?
Well the Talking heads summed it up many years ago and the chilly peppers seen it coming with Californication .......listen to that song it will blow your mind how they told the future.
Watch out Gavin is on his way.......................................
I am staying at the fair ground in down town Prince Albert as I type looking at the homeless all around me...................................

Last edited:
I just returned from China.. they use We-Chat for everything. Its now used for trade.. We had a hard time buying anything. They are VERY close to cashless.

paying tolls, food, security, goods.. it was all WE-CHAT!

The guys (younger) I traveled with just thought it was wonderful. One could not get his credit card shoved into the machine fast enough. He was ALL excided when he could use his phone to pay for ****.

China vendors did not want to take Credit cards either. They did but not everyplace we went.

Grim
I am in Canada and I have not had one place turn down my green backs.......................Never exchange any cash and use the card with no problem. Thy calculate the exchange at that time and post it same day to my account.
Did you try and hand them a green back ??????? LOL

Good for you following your heart Dave, time is all we have at a certain point in life.

You're seeing first hand what's happing here with the Fresh Prince of Woke and his far left gooberment agenda. Think California on steroids.

To name just a few they are/have:

Legalized marijuana across the county and are now handing out hard drugs (opioids, cocaine and meth) to addicts.

Promoting "assisted suicide" to veterans with PTSD and anyone else that needs long term health care.

Lowered the age of consensual sex to 14 (12 in some cases), allow kids at 14 to start puberty blockers and "transition" without their parents knowledge or consent.

Lowered minimum sentencing for violent offences like armed robbery, made it easy to get bail/probation/parole and serve house arrest instead of jail. The same 40 violent
(assault, robbery, rape) offenders were arrested 6000 times in Vancouver last year.

Brought in laws that treat visible minorities and aboriginal Canadians with kid gloves when it comes to sentencing because they are "over-represented" in the justice system.

Spent millions so far attacking legal, law abiding firearms owners instead of going after criminals with weapons. Their "AR" ban that came into effect 3.5 years ago still has guns sitting in safes with no idea how to "buy them back". It's now illegal to buy, sell, trade or inherit a handgun here which will kill our shooting sports in a generation.

Instead of taking care of our country's business as they were elected to do they spend all their time shoving their far left agenda down our throats. We have the third largest oil reserves in the world yet we import 130,000 barrels of oil a day from Russia and the middle east. We have millions of acres of fertile farm land but carbon taxes and other bureaucracy make it cheaper for produce to be shipped from Mexico to Toronto instead of Winnipeg. We have one of the largest land masses with the fewest people but some of the highest real-estate prices on the planet due mainly to taxes and bureaucracy.

The corruption, waste and outright idiocy (Zelensky's visit being the latest) is astounding but I think people are finally starting to wake up here...

Last edited:
I am in Canada and I have not had one place turn down my green backs.......................Never exchange any cash and use the card with no problem. Thy calculate the exchange at that time and post it same day to my account.
Did you try and hand them a green back ??????? LOL
Tried to hand them RMB.. they would not take it.. UNREAL!

Grim

Back