Troy Mcintire

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian-lepinski

:( It is with sad heart That i inform this group That troy passed away today at the age of 42 please visit www.rcunlimiteds.org and sign his memorial. race in peace my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :( I really shocked that his passed away Holy peace Pray God Bless

:angry: Please I know some of you guys have issues here with troy. I will not make any promises to get boats or parts. That is up to his family. So PLEASE DONT SEND ME EMAILS OR PM'S. For god sake a man dies and your all fultures.

Volturers Maybe, Heartless NO My deepest sympathy goes to his friends and family.All I was trying to figure out is whats going to happen with people as well as myself that have orders with him thats all QUESTIONS.

Sorry to here this as I have talked to troy many times on the phone and he never complained about his own health or said a bad word about anybody while on the phone with me, I will miss him God Bless :(

That pretty sad he died. Our prayers are with his family.

There had to be some problem with Troy not getting back to me about those parts.

Big loss for his family and friends Im sure.,

Im not going to worry about what I had on order.

If some one gets his molds and makes parts I can reorder sometime.

PHIL T

What happened to Troy !!!!!????? I had talked to him via e-mail a few time's, and everthing seemed to be going well !

My condolences go to Troy's family and friends.

Scale hydroplane racing has lost TWO class acts this year, Troy and Terry Olding. The knowledge, sportsmanship and the willingness to help others showed day in and day out by these two will be missed by all that have had the good fortune of meeting them.

Hopefully wherever boaters that pass on go there's a big pond where you don't need a retrieve boat........hope that's where Troy is. Hope I meet him there when my time is done.

This is definitely a huge blow to us scale guys & the r/c boating community in general. My prayers go out to Troy's family, I wish them strength in this tough time. Wow, gone at 42, something to think about & perhaps learn to appreciate each day you have. :(

:( Troy passed away from a blood clot brought on from his sugery he had on thursday to repair his achles tendon he tore while racing at our gold cup race. I will try to help those that need there parts , butt i WONT MAKE ANY PROMISES. Please give me time to help the family. I will not be taking the bussiness over for troy. I have way to many things going on in my life for that headache. i will let evryone know later of the families plan for the bussiness. Sorry for my out burst earlier. I hope you can understand what i was trying to get across

:( Troy passed away from a blood clot brought on from his sugery he had on thursday to repair his achles tendon he tore while racing at our gold cup race. I will try to help those that need there parts , butt i WONT MAKE ANY PROMISES. Please give me time to help the family. I will not be taking the bussiness over for troy. I have way to many things going on in my life for that headache. i will let evryone know later of the families plan for the bussiness. Sorry for my out burst earlier. I hope you can understand what i was trying to get across
I sure can understand,For a custormer of Troys I was only wondering what was going in to place for the ones that have orders that have not been filled.It would be great to keep us custormers up todate with whats going to happen at a later date.With heavy heart God Bless Troy.Shann

Brian, take care of what you need to now and worry about those who have parts ordered later. It's been a shock to everyone that knew Troy, myself included, so your lack of tact in the earier post is quite understandable. I'm sure the family appreciates any help or support you can give them and, as fellow boaters, we need to give everyone involved the space and time to take care of all the arrangements that are required during times like this.

Wow, I'm shocked . I'm sad that i have never meet him face to face, i have e-mailed him a couple time. Seemed like a great asset to the boating community. He will be greatly missed. Maybe someday we will all meet up at the big RC pond in the sky. Brian let us know if you need anything.

His family will be in our prayers.

Tom

Wow, I'm shocked . I'm sad that i have never meet him face to face, i have e-mailed him a couple time. Seemed like a great asset to the boating community. He will be greatly missed. Maybe someday we will all meet up at the big RC pond in the sky. Brian let us know if you need anything.

His family will be in our prayers.

Tom
I just got home from vacation,i got a call last week telling me Troy had died. SAD NEWS its a shame more of us cant get together to race or meet and talk about a sport we have so much passion for. Rest in Peace And sympathy for all his great friends and family. Mike Schindler and the River City Racing Club

Like everyone hear on this Topic, my heart and soul go out to Troy's family.. Man we are all SHOCKED ,, God has a way of taking the Good Guys early... Hope that some how some way we as R/C Scale Boaters could put on a race in Troys name.. I will help anyway I can.... :(

Ty you all from Troys Family. We buried troy on saturday. it was the hardest day of my life. I Hope i never have to do that again.

I am looking for a way to honor my best friend at a race this april here in the tricities. My problem is I cant think of a good way to do it. I am hoping some of you cans can help with ideas.

Know for the info some of you have been waiting for. Plans are in the works to get people what they are owed. Unforunately it is going to take some time to get stuff. I know most of you guys have waited for some time already. But the people working on this task have full time jobs with family. As off now rc sports craft is closed for good. There will be no new orders taken at this time. and the molds ARE NOT FOR SALE. Troys family has plans for the molds at a later date. More info to come at a later date. please email me if you are owed any thing. I will let you know what you need to do and who to contact.

p.s. never go testing or through life without a rescue boat.

Brian,,, sometimes the simple things in life are usually the best.. A race in honor of Troy's LIFE,everyone attending knows why they have come , to be with friends and HONOR Troy.. Maybe you can run his scale a few laps around the coarse for a moment of slience..please keep us posted... Guys remember that everyone is still in SHOCK,, so if you have any orders that havent been filled be patience I'am sure its very painfull to go into his shop at this time.. :(

I like MGR's idea, but let's take it a little further. R/C Unlimiteds could do something like they do with the Gold Cup in Chelan, with two trophies. How about this, run heats 1 and 2, with the highest points getting the Troy McIntire Memorial Trophy, then run the rest of the day like normal. In case of ties, low ET would determine the winner. Would this be something worth trying?

Back