Trimming 40 SD3 Seaducer mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me check what boat does the best at racing mmmmmmmmm seaducer not calcraft or speedmaster, so saying get rid of a great boat is not right since he has never driven or had a seaducer, all i run is seaducer and never had problems. Also if you have chaned any of the set up from what Jerry says you are going to have problems, if you have call Jerry and see what he can do for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me check what boat does the best at racing mmmmmmmmm seaducer not calcraft or speedmaster, so saying get rid of a great boat is not right since he has never driven or had a seaducer, all i run is seaducer and never had problems. Also if you have chaned any of the set up from what Jerry says you are going to have problems, if you have call Jerry and see what he can do for you.
I don't see any thing but cal craft.

http://www.namba.com/content/race_results.asp?EventID=73&ClassID=2

All those guys live on the west coast not here on the east coast, also if he has changed anything in the set up from what it is suppose to be he will have trouble, stay to what Jerry tells you Jerry has put years into these boats so stick to te set up.

All those guys live on the west coast not here on the east coast, also if he has changed anything in the set up from what it is suppose to be he will have trouble, stay to what Jerry tells you Jerry has put years into these boats so stick to te set up.
hhhhmmmmm...no problems here with my seaducer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may be it's just me

Is that not your boat in the back ground Andy :eek: Sorry I just love this pic can not help my self. :rolleyes:

It is a little blurry going so fast ;)

Yeah I was SOOO amazed by that pipe I had to pull over and let ya back by so I could get a better look. ;) :p :p

See ya Sat. B)

Andy

Is that not your boat in the back ground Andy :eek: Sorry I just love this pic can not help my self. :rolleyes:

It is a little blurry going so fast ;)

Yeah I was SOOO amazed by that pipe I had to pull over and let ya back by so I could get a better look. ;) :p :p

See ya Sat. B)

Andy
I took the stuff off the pipe don't want you distracted. :lol:

Need you at your A game. :D

Forgot about the race till yesterday at the pond some one reminded me. Bin so wrapped up with my Gas boat forgot all about the race. Guess I better register tonight.

See ya Sat.

David

I have to agree that the 'ducer is a race boat, not so good as a play boat. If you are only going to play with it, and are set on running a 'ducer; go ahead and sand out some of the hook to loosen it up on smooth water; but be advised that it will be way too loose if you decide to race it later. You will likely need a new one to race with. My 33" MAC21 powered 'ducer is a dog on the water by itself (unless there is significant wind chop, like 2"). Put it in race water, and it comes to life; I've gotten wood every time I've raced it.

My recommendation would be to keep the 'ducer for racing, and pick up another hull for playing. Maybe a microburst, calcraft, twincraft, or a speedmaster. Or just sell/trade the 'ducer for now, and pick up another one when you get ready to race.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that i have seen the calcraft 40 run in the winter nats and it was fast. I also have ran my 20mono seaducer in district three last year. If you check the high points you will see that it won class with a completely stock setup by Jerry including motor . The boat does do better in traffic than by itself on flat water. With that being said the calcraft is a very fast boat but i did notice it was a little on the loose side. I think the all out speed and the driver knowing his boat won the race. The seaducer would be an easier boat to drive.

Hi guys, I have had a 40 SD3 Seaducer mono for a while and it runs pretty good but it runs very wet and I can't seem to get it to loosen up. It is running all the seaducer hardware and setup as per the instructions and I'm running a ops 7.5cc motor in it with a x450 prop. Any one got any tips
I sure would love to see pictures of the set up. How can any one tell him what to change with out seeing what he has? I have seen many boats set up per my directions that could not have been so far off from the directions it was not funny.

Jerry

Troy

Post some pics of your boat.

Here is the opportunity to get it straitened out. Jerry dose not post very much on this sight.

Take him up on his offer every one can learn from his expertize.

David

Troy

Send me some pictures to [email protected] so I can take a look for you. Then I can help you out a little better.

Once I had a guy complaine about his boat running wet he swear up and down he went by the dirrections. He sent the boat back to me so I could go to the lake to test it and come to find out he filled the bow of the boat full of 2 part foam to hold the fuel tanks in. It was about 5 pounds of 2 part foam but the tanks never did come loose. :lol:

Jerry

Jerry

What you shouldn't add 5lbs to the nose of the boat how come LOL.

I sent you an email did you get it.

Back