Top Speed 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys

Just to clarify what Brads after

As i mentioned before,

Brad got his TS2 from me,before he got it from me i put alot of effort into fixing it up and making it as good as i could.

In doing this i got the ABS stumble blocks that were used on the VILLIAN from

Power Surge Racing Products "Grimracer".

These are the ones Brads chasing up they are so much nicer than the Balsa ones maybe someone still has some tucked away.

Brad did you try sending a PM to grimracer you never know you luck.

Greg

I happen to have a Villain that has been "retired" and is sitting on the shelf. I COULD pull the stumble blocks off.....

I have a new villain on the bench that im building.

~James

Hey James

Mate im sure Brad would be very happy with that as an option if it was possible,

Maybe The boys at TS2 Manufacturing could look at incorporating those great blocks from

the Villian ( Grimracer) into the TS2 kit im sure that would be a great improvement to the package.

Greg

Not a prob, just wasnt sure if he HAD to have a new set. I will need an address.... please PM me.

~James

Hey James

Mate good stuff,

Im sure Brad will PM when hes on next,

James u have a Paypal A/C ???

MJ let us know also what you have

Greg

Greg, I have a paypal account, but if its ok with Brad, I would like to donate the blocks to a good cause.... :D

I have to go to the Post office today to ship some props, would be good if I could ship the blocks at the same time.

~James

There is a LHS near my place that makes some plastic stuf from molds.

I will contact them soon and see if they can duplicate some stumble blocks.

I ordered the wooden ones from Tower hobbies for this purpose. Maybe even they can duplicate the blocks from the Nemesis.

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Topfuel

Mate thanks heaps if you want to send them to me ill give you some money i can paypal you

Once again thanks for that

Thanks Again

Brad

PS: Thanks Greg also

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Topfuel

Mate thanks heaps if you want to send them to me ill give you some money i can paypal you

Once again thanks for helping me out

Brad Graham

35 Sandalwood Terrace

Nerang, Gold Coast QLD

Australia 4211

Thanks Again

Brad

PS: Thanks Greg also

will ship tommorow...

You never know, one day I might finally make it down to Aussie land and race with you guys. I will need to cash in all the favors I can!

'

~James

There is a LHS near my place that makes some plastic stuf from molds.

I will contact them soon and see if they can duplicate some stumble blocks.

I ordered the wooden ones from Tower hobbies for this purpose. Maybe even they can duplicate the blocks from the Nemesis.

Ronald.

Ronald,

Ah, not quite with the order yet. Been working late and having to keep the grandbaby a lot lately and haven't ordered them yet with the stuff I need. Do you still want them ordered?

Your prop should be to me any day.

Slo Motion John

Sorry to side track the thread, but has anyone done any testing to try and "optimise" the humble stumble block? If someone was to make them from scratch - is there any specifics to them (length, depth, width etc.)

Tim,

Very interesting, Im the same i would like to hear more as im very interested in making some if there is a better way im keen to make them and send them out here in Oz.

Thanks

Brad

PS: James you will have to come down to Oz, Since you dont want anything for the stumble blocks you can stay at my place and ill show you around.

If someone has a plaster mold from the stumble blocks, then I can go to my LHS for a copy of the stumble blocks in plastic.

Ronald.

Brad, They went out this morning. You should see them fairly soon. Thanks for your offer, I may have to take you up on it one day... :D

~James

Back