• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Dynatron starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have a decent used one with the speed master handle and the adapter that lets you put a makita battery on it if that’s something your interested in.

Hey Chris I’ll take it!

Virgil
Ok Virgil, I’ll put it on the side for you with the charger and a couple batteries and bring it to my parents house on Transcontinental Thursday. You can pick it up from my Dad on your way home from work one day.

I’ll give you a call and we can get it worked out.

Jeff,

I do have a Dynatron Starter that looks barely used, it even has a Battery Kit for it that uses a Ryobi 18v rechargeable battery.

$80.00 shipped if you interested.

Dynatron.jpeg

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Ok Virgil, I’ll put it on the side for you with the charger and a couple batteries and bring it to my parents house on Transcontinental Thursday. You can pick it up from my Dad on your way home from work one day.

I’ll give you a call and we can get it worked out.
Sounds great Chris! Thanks.

Jeff,

I do have a Dynatron Starter that looks barely used, it even has a Battery Kit for it that uses a Ryobi 18v rechargeable battery.

$80.00 shipped if you interested.

View attachment 321704

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
Thanks Ronnie, but I did find a new one today and I’m running it on a old school ultra heavy 24 volt system Lol. I have one setup with a battery adaptor as a backup already. Thanks though,Jeff

Back