Tonights Work

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I have been doing a lot of o.t. at work this week so I am not as far with this as I would like. But I worked on the DHTML nav bar and it seems like it will work well. I got a lot of the links working on it tonight. A big goal of mine for the new main page was to simplify it. I liked the look of the old main page but it was very busy/cluttered. I think with the new nav bar it helps that a lot. I still have more links to add to it but it's getting there. Tomorrows goal (likely more than 1 day project) will be to work on getting the hosted websites back up. If your hosting a web site here and have not yet done so please contact me. Then I will work more on the main page. I want to work on the news formatting some more and generally do more polishing. Do you guys think I should attempt to resurect the search engine? I might just try a new one. The old one was good but near its capacity limit. That's all for today.....

Hey Tom,

Looking good, fun to get on the each day and see whats new. I like the bar on top, and the links to the forum are really nice.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see a link in the forum to go to the Main page now or on the old one. I usually go to the forum first then back to the main page to snoop around. I do know how to get there from the forum but it would be nice if the home page link went to the main page.

-Mike

there has never been a link from the form to the main page..... i've always thought the link on the top of the forum that says home should take you to the main page..... what do ya think..... should i change it?

You're kickin' butt on this site--awesome job!!

I'm with MikeP though on the 'home' button. It would be nice if it took you to the International Waters home page, not the Community main page--the top link on the "folder tree" already does that.

Just a thought.

yep i think so as well...... ill look into it.... dont know how hard it will be though

Latest posts

Back