• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thunderboats For Sale...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarona40

Spent the weekend in the shop and came to the conclusion that right now I don't have the time with all the other commitments going on. So I have decided to sell the stuff sitting in the shop.

1. Feecraft Thunderboat. Boat is painted as the '63 Harrah's Tahoe Miss (color codes match the real boat). Has both the full cowl with exhaust stacks and the dummy engine cover. It is RTR. Stock 260 with 2'' pipe and muffler, Lenny Blake hardware, Insane turn fin, and prop. Boat is in excellent shape. Good running Thunderboat. Legal NAMBA and IMPBA. Add radio, fuel and it's ready for the water. SOLD

2. (2) Fusion Thunderboats Both boats are carbon and kevlar with rails installed. White base coat applied and ready to sand before next coat. New, no holes. Very light hulls. Asking $600 each (obo) plus shipping

3. Hoover epoxy hydro All epoxy hull with rails installed. 54.5 long X 29.5 wide. Great for an inline setup! Hull weights just a tad over 8 pounds. Super light! Very rare boat. Fun Project! Asking $500 (obo) plus shipping

More Thunderboat stuff to come. I accept money orders or paypal (plus fees). Make me resonable offers on these items. Can get more pics if needed. Please post here first.

Paypal is: [email protected]

Thanks for looking. Aaron

IMG_4654.JPGIMG_3630.JPGIMG_4733.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back