THUNDERBOAT SHOWDOWN Sept 8-9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at the race today. Had a fun time wish I was racing. It was nice to see everyone. Nice job putting on the race. Drivers stand is really nice. Maybe next year I can take Sat. off to make the race.

Thanks to the Riptide Club on a good race. My wife and I had fun. We will definitely be back next year with more boats and make it to Chads party.

The race turned out great, the weather was a worry but rain stayed out of the area on race days, not too hot for once this year.

We made it to Chads party, lot of boater friends to talk racing, band was great, i will bring more beer next year HA
I was happy to get some good runs on my new Stealth gas sport, was not the fastest running a 26 against other 29cc boats but I finished with enough points to place first.

Missed the first round of sport 20 but managed to get a first place with my Stealth 21 hydro. D mono got a first place too.

Scale hydro Timex got 2nd to David Preusse miss US roundnose That boat is just too fast.

​poor Stealth 45 was haunted with bugs for the first two rounds but i had some good runs after fixing it.

Dan may have all the results to see

I have some video live of the Tboat 10 lap final on my Face book page Phil Thomas Hydros

definitely a great group of guys and they have developed a really nice site

On the list to go back next year. Fast Tboats up there!!!

Thanks a lot guys

Go BAM

Brian

Thanks Riptide club for a great race weekend.

Awesome job getting in Five rounds with 125 heats.

The offshore course is a great addition. Thanks for letting me run the Miss Madison for a few laps around the offshore course. Left turn was fun.

Duke

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for coming. Really thankful the weather held out. Great racing and congrats to Humberto winning Thunderboat Showdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back