THUNDERBOAT SHOWDOWN Sept 8-9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a loaner Lauterbach. It's still competitive. I can bring it. Get signed up and let me know. Just a warning though - the last two times I loaned it out, I ended up running it over with my Insane TB. It is looking a little rough.
default_smile.png

Doug

I have a loaner Lauterbach. It's still competitive. I can bring it. Get signed up and let me know. Just a warning though - the last two times I loaned it out, I ended up running it over with my Insane TB. It is looking a little rough.
default_smile.png

Doug
what if he wins with the loaner. Who gets the motor????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderboat class will be shootout style with top 5 after 4 rounds advancing to final. We will run a consi of 6 boats. Winner advances to final. If there is a tie for 5th in the top 5 only 4 will advance and top 2 from consi will make final.

Paypal option is not available on RC racing events right now. If anyone would prefer to PayPal before race go ahead.

[email protected] is clubs PayPal address. Paying the morning of is just fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling all Nitro racers. We have 1 gal of BAM [emoji95] nitro to the winner of the biggest nitro class. That class will be determined at the drivers meeting Saturday morning!

130 boats strong. Registration closes Wednesday the 5th.

Wow that drivers stand looks great

Wish I was still able to race, I'd love to use it

Back