This is cool....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The engine uses a rotating shaft for the induction valve (kinda like a carb rotor), since it is a shaft and has a hole drilled through it, it opens every 180 degrees of rotation. To help envision this: if you were a little man standing inside the shaft hole and rotating with it, the intake mixture would go by one direction, then you would rotate 180 and the mixture would flow by in the other direction. The shaft would have to rotate at half speed. Clear as mud??? The crankcase bottom is seperate from the crankcase top, splitting horizontally centered on the crank bearings. Bolts hold the bottom of the case on. Don't think this engine is gonna take kindly to nitro. But still a wonderful and innovation piece of work, don't think these collectables would be run anyway. Hey, guys spend $3000.00 on turbines and crash them, so maybe $1500.00 for a runner ain't so bad. There are more turbine manufacturers than model boat motor manufactures, sad but true.

Ahhhhhh said the Blind Man,

I should have seen that....I was thinking drum with induction on one side.....
drool.gif
<----slow

whats the old saying...."in the world of the blind the one eyed man is king" ;)

I still want to see someone fork out $1500 and take picture of the innards :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Rudy,

MHZ's 2, 3, and V6 engines run fine on 10% to 16% Nitro.

MHZusa is the exclusive importer to the US now.

Contact them at [email protected] or (239) 225-8505.

Anyhow, thanks Rudy for the explanation!

Here are some more pics. The pic shows the cap on the end of the induction-shaft boring. The induction shaft is belt driven from the other side.

View attachment 1026

Can you imagine this thing in a 1/5 scale unlimited light with all those pipes sticking out from under the cowl......or converted into a powerhead for a very large villian tunnel???? I've got to stop now....I'm losing control and have to put my credit cards in a safe place where I can't get to them.

Don Why not build 1/4 scale Skidoo for Cold area or Seadoo for Hot area :lol: :lol:

tracerbob said:
Can you imagine this thing in a 1/5 scale unlimited light with all those pipes sticking out from under the cowl......or converted into a powerhead for a very large villian tunnel???? I've got to stop now....I'm losing control and have to put my credit cards in a safe place where I can't get to them.
Man that would be very, very cool! B)

THIS is the ultimate in badness - a four stroke V-12!!! Yup, it's a glow plug engine!! Bet this thing would sound incredible!!!

I’m wondering how this guy procured all these motors……..

Looks like a lifetimes worth of work………and a buttload of cash

For certain, this is probably one of the nicest collections I’ve seen……darn shame he didn’t make any toys to connect these pieces of art to.

Back