THE OFFICIAL 2016 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

I have a set of 1/8th scale hatch lid decals from Mike Mckinght I would like to gift shipped. Please use for a scale only.

Marry Christmas, Ron

PM me you address and I will get it heading your way!
15 - 1/4" strut bushings heading your way Will! Merry Christmas!

attachicon.gif
1.25 strut bushings.jpg
Dumas kit showed up yesterday Thanks Will! Your strut bushings should be there on the 21st or 22nd.

Same thing happening on OSE site. Not much going on with Christmas giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 10 bags of 30 3/16 prop nuts per bag to gift.

These are the aircraft type prop nuts we all use.

I should be able to send them in a small envolope, so I would ask that you donate a $buck for postage.

[email protected] send as family and friend please

Bag 1: Seaducerpete, Pete Collinson sent

2: Mr_Fons Alfonso Runco sent

3: Lorenzo Martinez sent

4: chris1088 Chris Bopp sent

5: Butch Londrigan sent

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:
Still have 5 bags of Christmas prop nuts,,, Anyone else in the need?
Got mine the other day thanks & Merry Christmas

Ok with that said I'll gift one of the keps wood kit I make thanks to Niklas for the awesome plans 50% off.

T3 or the new 45 kit you choose + shipping Price for T3 would be $55 plus shipping or 45 $75 plus shipping.

I'll include all wood to make the kit and foam sponson cores with wood for skins. You'll need everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi jeff, i take it if you shipping to France, i paid shipping and 75$ for the kit.

Give me your PayPal please.

Regards

............Chris.........

Hi jeff, i take it if you shipping to France, i paid shipping and 75$ for the kit.

Give me your PayPal please.

Regards

............Chris.........
Sure thing no problem Chris.

Shoot me your email and I'll send payment request for the half.

Ok with that said I'll gift one of the keps wood kit I make thanks to Niklas for the awesome plans 50% off.

T3 or the new 45 kit you choose + shipping Price for T3 would be $55 plus shipping or 45 $75 plus shipping.

I'll include all wood to make the kit and foam sponson cores with wood for skins. You'll need everything else.
I'd love a .45 kit if possible. lmk thanks. Shipping would be to 95204.

Hi Jeff, My email: [email protected]

Tell me the price with shipping for the T3 45 and your PayPal please.

Regards

................Chris.............

I'd love a .45 kit if possible. lmk thanks. Shipping would be to 95204.
Christophe got the gift but I can make you one just not for the 1/2 off if your interested shoot me a message

Merry Christmas

Back